Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 21)

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
@Polly lub: Ya the goons did not really rob anything...by what Teji and Beeji were saying, the audience got the hint that these gundes were really tough.Confused But they were all suke huwe kateROFLROFL which reminds of Sangram...man he was one suka huwa kataROFLROFL and what did they rob? nothing! that car was still there...they could have stolen that car naConfused

@All: CiaoHugHugHug

Edited by neha9999 - 16 May 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23jyoti06

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
jyots... let us hope they will do damage control...
coming to the PH issues... well if they can't provide the right Q in a serial...then maybe the PH should back out... and let someone else take charge...

and if the have enough money to change the CV's dep. so many times ...they can afford a few new clothes for their main female lead...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23ISHQSalmanSejyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@Jyo That will be smart move  if Berry can write some twisting dialogue and then Geet FB bout Papa line will not look forced,
 and they can show some FB about MSK saying he can't wait to go Delhi when he has the full permission Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSejyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
@ Neha Lub  Sangrum that Don who was Pentagon of AA-torture Oh well I never watched his scenes  LOL

That Car is Purane Jamaneka so Goons did not rob it simple ROFL

ISHQSalmanSejyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
@ Shali  
May be those CV resign from the show because of financial problem we never know, and CVS hire someone new with low salary LOL, and started to saving money for Geet's wardrobe, I think we have wait for another year for Geet's Wardrobe change Ermm

jyoti06shali

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I sneaked in Chupke se just to kick Jyots outStern SmileI knew she wuld take najayiz faayda of my absence..Jaldi Jyotss So Jaao..Nightie NightieeHug

and me outta here tooHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23jyoti06shali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@ Cutie pie HugI was just telling Jyo to go to sleep at FB LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

My Quick thoughts on the Episode

If I forget the CON disaster last saturdayStern Smile ,then I liked today's Episode for a good flow and cute Maaneet scenesEmbarrassed

Things I liked
  • Morning Maaneet scene was good ..the way MSK kept looking at Geet, that intensity was there in his eyesBlushing...the way he carasses her face with his fingers was very romanticEmbarrassed..Also the way he asks Geet why this place is so spl for her and then she blushes was really a very cute momentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Heere Geet doesn't say anything but only blushes which can b later used to do the damage control with a flashback mayb indicating that they never went all the way to do the deedBig smile..Some smart dialogues by Barry in the flashback once DD returns to the shoot can do the trick hereWinkTongue...
  • The next Maaneet thorn removing scene was also very cuteEmbarrassed;Dunno if the scene had any symbolism the way MSK asks Geet to trust him and then removes the thorn from her feet so delicately and then takes her in his armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;Mayb it just indicates that even if some hurdle comes in her way,MSK is always there to protect her and making sure that no pain ever dares to touch her bodyEmbarrassed...
  • Jugnu Mama's comedy was good to watch the way he tells his Sob dhulai story in front of all about forgetting his name in front of police and therefore mistaken as BheemaLOLLOL
  • Biji thanking Ballu for once again protecting the izzat of their family was a good scene and mayb this also shows the ultimate motive of why MSK is in disguise of Ballu so that as Ballu he can win everyone's heart and trust and then finally reveal his real identityEmbarrassed
  • Last scene where Geet dreams about tabela night and blushes can hv different interpretatinos of what really happened last nightWink...I still say nothing is clearSmile

Things I disliked
  • That red pagdi on MSK's head next morningAngryStern Smile...Mayb we should do some research on this curious case of the missing pagdi last night which magically came and sat on MSK's head next morningConfusedLOL
  • Dev-Nandini coin scenes were yawnworthySleepy...I don't see any chemistry between the twoErmm
  • Next morning Maaneet from no angle looked like a couple who hv just consummated thier marriageLOL...With their full clothes on including the pagdiROFL, I see this as a golden chance for the creatives to show that CON never really happened between them but they just shared few physical intimate moments between them for the first time after marriageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Later a proepr gran Maaneet SR can come in DelhiEmbarrassed..

Episode Rating:8/10..Like I said the episode was good and fun to watch if I forget the saturday night CON disasterBig smile...All CVs can do is some proper Damage control and twist the saturday episode showing us that Maaneet never went all the waySmile...Viewers r ready to wait for the proper grand SR in DelhiEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmausam19TSharan49erFanpop77

Go to top