Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 10)

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Shali

Since he is the apple with license to trade she can have it anywhere...
But in case of Dev its different circumstances ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Bingeshali

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@ Shinu

hiii

@ All

moi hvng some doubts

1.wr r the bangles before marr Mann given to geet to wear during their SR
2.Maan promised to geet that evry day he will put bindi 
3.who is that mystery person i mean who sent that broken Maaneet frame.
4.who is the stalker in Shimla/manali.
5.who made that call to geet at night
6. who arranged their room w/d flowers  during their HM
7.Hw Dev landed befire KM suddenly
ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeshinusjyoti06swan20shali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Jyo, there is a saying in tamil which goes "If the cat closes its eyes, it thinks the whole world has turned dark".  So you can fervently wish that the con never happened and willingly be conned by the CVs.  All signs to me showed con really happened.

Sign No 1:

There was Geet looking fresh as a rose in the morning as opposed to her wilted daisy (term is courtesy Medha) appearance of the previous night.  They say that a woman who has been well pleased by her man is in full bloom. So was Geet.

Sign No 2:

There was Maan with a contended smile on his face as he unblinkingly looked at his girl.  He looked like a Cheshire cat which has had its fill of milk, totally satisfied.  By the way, the guy looked strapping in his missing pagdi which was miraculously sitting on his head again.  His purple shirt  which looked all pressed after being wrung so tight the previous day is back and the black vest has made a hasty disappearance (could Geet have torn it in her enthusiasm?).  Guess Maan went out to get back his pagdi and on his way back got his shirt dried and pressed by some invisible fairies who do free ironing for some moon sonnets.

Sign No 3:

There was the stray strand of hay on Geet's hair (tell tale sign of 'the roll in the hay' as con is euphemistically referred to).

Sign 4:

There was the prominent place for the huge mortar and pestle by their side (this is a visual symbol of the con that does not need too much imagination to understand). 

Sign 5:

There was his naughty question as to why does she not want to leave the place and her shy reluctance to be more explicit. Her blush said it all as did his confidence while posing his question.  If they did not go all the way would he be teasing her about their roll in the hay?

So my verdict.  The much awaited con has happened although we were not privy to witness anything more than the untying of the braid, the undoing of the dori and the unpinning of the dupatta.  Wait a minute. The dupatta was wrapped around Geet.  Now what does that mean?  Her honour is still in place? Nah.  I think Maan wrapped her up once they were done to keep her from catching the cold draft from the jungle.

Edited by Opti - 16 May 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84NorstarRoshiniManeet-Deepzz-S.StephyBingeshinusjyoti06swan20pennu49erFanshalimysteriousmilli

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Jyo- Okay. So those were the issues. They had known about the maha epi 2 weeks prior if I'm not wrong. And CVs have delayed this scene all along so they knew of how important this moment is going to play in Maan-Geet's life. And the song was perfect, actors were great expression wise, but it was abrupt and unlike their previous scenes. After the partial SR, expectations were very high and they should have known this- seeing comments on fb page! 

Ppl like Lvraaz, Admin, the directors hyping till Sat is just what let us all down. Even today, Geet was blushing which did  not make clear about their prev night. Confused 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarbabygurl10-Deepzz-shinusjyoti06swan20shalimysteriousmilli

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Opti - ROFLROFLROFL I can just visualize love-struck fairies ironing MSK's shirt!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-S.Stephyshinus49erFanshalipennu

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Opti...

Even in Malayalam also its the same...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-pennumysteriousmilli

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjanareddy84

@ All

moi hvng some doubts

1.wr r the bangles before marr Mann given to geet to wear during their SR
2.Maan promised to geet that evry day he will put bindi 
3.who is that mystery person i mean who sent that broken Maaneet frame.
4.who is the stalker in Shimla/manali.
5.who made that call to geet at night
6. who arranged their room w/d flowers  during their HM
7.Hw Dev landed befire KM suddenly
Ermm

all this happened in season 1...it bears no relevance in season 2...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarshinusshalipennumysteriousmilli

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
A few points about Dev-Nandu.  Since most of us (if not all of us) don't want a Dev-Nandu track they'll make sure they give it to us.Dev is smitten with the empty headed girl, so much so that he is willing to lose the toss for her. Me thinks he deliberately lost the toss so that he does not have to take the decision as to which way they should go.  Nothing new is there?  The guy has always relied on other people to make decisions for him.  He is only too willing to follow the girl.  The girl had chosen head and he willingly tailed her.

That's not all. When the girl again asked him to toss the coin he made sure it got lost in the jungle so that she cannot make out 'head' or 'tail' of it.  Any symbolism there?  Me thinks that the guy will hide his past from Nandu who may have to hunt for it.  She may be interrupted in her search by Maaneet, just like in the scene where Dev spots his bro and sister-in-law (ex fake wife) and heaves a sigh of relief. Nandu's trail would be lost just like the forgotten coin in the jungle.

Edited by Opti - 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84NorstarS.StephyBingeshinusjyoti06swan20pennu

Go to top