Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, Zee...when someone is ready to give hot episodes like the KC ones then why will certain someone be a problem in doing CON😉😆 thats the logic I am talking about😊

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

endemol and 4 lions are having issues...the cvs are being fired and new  ones hired every week ..that itself shows where the problem lies...the channel is still holding onto the show where as the PH is ready to desert it for newer ventures...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Jugnu mama and his antics. Specially loved the line where he said he forgot his sister's name and said he was behen ki bhai.  The guy has great comic timing. Lacchi has some fab expressions.

Yesterday we saw Beeji has a soft corner for her bro although she keeps complaining about him. She really looked more worried for him than the rest.

Lacchi loves her mistress although she keeps cribbing about her.  See how concerned she was that she has not had anything since morning.   
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:I feel its either of the two reasons..

1)Endemol and 4Lions both had a fall out post Vaidehi launch...and these two r together handling GHSP..so huge creative differences within the team and so we see so many creative changes on a daily basis...

Or

2)Unfortunate incidents happened like DD was already sick...GC got injured after the fight as per articles...two sick and injured actors were made to slog out and the deadline was just one day 18 hours where they had to complete shoot of both jungle run+CON shoot...All screwed it up since time was a factor...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think there was any Sat fiasco. The screen-play was good and since it was a Maha episode, it had to show a high-point. I do not watch many shows and do not know what has been shown in other shows when it comes to SR, but it was a decent episode and not bad at all. Monday's episode, one can say did not give the hint of Saturday's moment. It was just another morning for the couple.

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jyoti,

quite practical and possible reasons👍🏼
Opti thumbnail
Pallu, they have a problem giving hot scenes for only the con sequence because they do not want people's imagination to go wild.  Con needs to be kept clean.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Well, Zee...when someone is ready to give hot episodes like the KC ones then why will certain someone be a problem in doing CON😉😆 thats the logic I am talking about😊

Not to forget the snake and laddrer and partial SR scenes...which were no less than any CON☺️
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

I do not think there was any Sat fiasco. The screen-play was good and since it was a Maha episode, it had to show a high-point. I do not watch many shows and do not know what has been shown in other shows when it comes to SR, but it was a decent episode and not bad at all. Monday's episode, one can say did not give the hint of Saturday's moment. It was just another morning for the couple.

For us Sat mahaepisode meant hot moments and Maneet CON😛😆 when that turned out to be a damp squib, its called Fiasco😆😆 consider us CON despos now😆

BTW,
hellooo Penguin🤗
Opti thumbnail
An, what do you think. Did con happen or not?