#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Shreya... thats why me said me love GCMs...🤣... that scene was not bad... song was apt... but that was not consummation scene...
and i was thinking how much pain creatives took and how much they think to give us tabela Con... just for that scene they make Maan say... main papa bana chata hoon... and they have to arrange all those namona goons... make actors run in jungle in dust and heat... and had to send them on unkown wedding... and getting lost them in jugle just for night so that Geet Maan make out and how convienently Geet Maan met Demon Dev and Nanadani immedioatly next morning and also random villagers... All these events just to show that few min scene... they could also shown that scene in Beejis backyard Tabela... 🤣
I dont know what to do 🤔I dont know what to do 🤔...Taubaaa...age kiya karo?🤣🤣🤣
@ arwenish yeah! we all knw that the show sells on maaneet chemistry only..but they have clearly indiacted that maneet are not gointo progress in their relationship..it will be limited to trips, falls, eyelocks and hugs only..viewers were watchig it with some hope..now everybody( except few) have accepted that maaneet wont go beyond these scenes...so what is use of watching it..where is the creativity...its better to rewind the old scenes and watch it..
for example,today's spoilers...It looks like the same kitchen scene with geet ka anarkali suit..I dont find it any different than the lassi scene except the colour of the clothes..nothing is new..
Do they even look  like a couple who have progreesed in their relationship...they are still stuck to those initial stages..I M sure the dialouges would be same too! same bickerings, same kiddish fights..Nothing new.🤢
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hegdemedha

And, the dupatta being back in place does indicate that her honour was intact.  She did consummate her marriage with her husband and not with a stranger, though he may be Balwant Singh to her clan. So, her honour is still intact.

Why is she always consummating her marriage with fake people? ðŸ˜†

first Dev

Then Ballu ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Edit

hello everyone, good afternoon
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

@ Medha,Shreya , Parisa , Ruchi , Opti , Nisha, Usha & all those who're stalking ðŸ˜†:
Hi everyone ðŸ¤—

U know since Saturday's ' mahaepisode ' I've now stopped myself from expecting anything from them . I was reading about the admin ... who has told explicit scenes make a SR . We never said we wanna see them making out literally & figuratively . Even we've that much common sense .

My point's they could've shown some foreplay & then the scene with which the episode ended . The morning after scene had Zero impact on me .

Coming to DD's sickness , could'nt they've postponed it ðŸ˜• in that case
It's not that they're wade ka pakka kind of people . They've made us wait prior to this as well ; be it the engagement of Maneet or their marriage for many reasons known to us all . 
So what was the rush ???

And , finally what's this with the real couple thing & what they did not promise & all . Puh-lease disney cartoons & fantasy films have kisses sans finger n hair * pun intended * in them.
Besides in every Indian household & outside there are laptops owned by everyone which are direct accesse to indecent stuff !!!

Who're they kidding , huh ??? 

Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
@Ruchi:DD has started shoot from today morning only since 4Lions PH themselves confirmed it on twitter...the date in spoilers is given yesterday because rest of the snaps r from yesterday's shoot ...only first 3 snaps r from today's morning shoot to please the viewers...thats all

About repitative scenes...at least they r coming even after disaster CON😆..In other shows the lead couple goes back to brother-sister 10 meters ka distance even after a super HOT CON...😆...Maaneet might not hv progressed much but at least r not behaving like brother-sister😊
koi geet ke kapde change karwa do ...even pammi wears such nice clothes..kangaal MSK😡
@ Jyoti, Parisa, Priya, Ruchi, Usha: Hello

@ Usha:  The marriage was consummated with Maan and not Ballu.  He didn't have Ballu's turban on at the time of consummation.  The turban came by later.  In the morning, Geet refused to even discuss what constitutes privileged communication between man and his wife with the household's chauffeur.😆

Edit
@ Shifa: Hello

PS: Back to stealth mode.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Jyo, back to being positive queen.  PH or channel cannot take credit for Gurti's amazing chem the only reason the show is still surviving (OK they can take some credit for casting them together). Gurti can make even a simple innocuous scene look great.  I did not have too much problems with the con scene too (after rewatching it several times) but I am worried about the context. Why the repeated play back of papawalla lines?  I hope they have enough sense not to go down the baby route to show infertility issues at this point.
God infertility issue.. i cant take it ...hell with u CV's if u even dare to take that track
even am little concerned abt out of context papa line and multiple repitition of it Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago