wu -16 may-ALTERNATE UPDATE - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...have been busy as hell guys...wish there were more than 24 hrs a day...SIGH, will be irregular to the forum from now onwards...just want to let you guys know I am now a member of marketing executive board and also got a summer internship !! yayyy ðŸ˜› but my work load has quadrapled...with 3 big projects, exams and papers along with the board duties and internship...it will be a miracle if I come out alive...😆

redapple1 - have fun trip to India !! bon voyage ðŸ˜Š

Bhairon and Smitra are seriously out of their mind...I agree with Jyo...whats with equating sindoor and samman...I dont get it...anyways I hope Anandi sticks to her decision this time and we see a strong independent and educated Anandi !!

and did you guys see girgit daadisa? she is back to her "mhaara laadesar" mode and is asking everyone to wait just in case Jagya comes back...seriously? my foot ! why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back, laath maaro aise laadesar ko...DS has problems with Anandi's second marriage...but she had no qualms in marrying off Jagya the second time that too on his wedding anniversary ...what an irony...Anandi-Jagya-Gudiya - got married on the same day ðŸ¤ª
Glad you are back divi🤗Oye internship😊 congo shongo🥳
yaah DS  as always supports  her  laadesar ..'khoon kaa rishta jo hai' , hope  she atleast supports anandi studying and  finds a replacement for her adrak tea maker  ...
yeah i too was wondering about  anandi's  akkhaa teej wedding anniversary -like anandi doesnt gauri too remember that fateful day ,get angry and talk about it with jagath  ðŸ¤” 
It looks like as if I am going to India to eat. 😆 The funny part is, my mom and my mil will tell me 'you don't get to eat garma garma food and they keep making different things. They both are so sweet. My mil is very nice lady.
My husband doesn't cook but helps me with other chores.

Dadisa and her ladesaar... Lesson to learn, treat all your kids be it  a girl or boy the same. Teach them all the house hold stuff, so when they move out they know to take care of themselves.😉 Nowadays poor Ghegna has nothing much to do in the show other than dress nicely and cry. Before she was such a strong character.
Firstly Thanks Redapple1 for the update. Have a wonderful time in India. I totally empathize how you may be longing to see family and also eat some authentic Indian food. I am more than fed up cooking and eating my own food. Really boring.

And Divs great to see you back dear and great news about your internship.🤗. Wow rajma chawal! Flight pakade ke abhi aa jati hoon.😆

Agree with all of you, it makes just no sense getting A married off again. One of the reasons for J to reject her was her lack of education and they want to again get her married and hope all goes well from there? Wonder how they cannot see how things will  not change overnight for A. They have to take baby steps in getting her towards a bright future and education is the first step to that. I am glad A requests that they let her study. I hope the CVs don't disappoint us this time.

B and S are on the right track. Forget DS but I cannot understand how come Basant still expects to get J back. Even if they do how can they decide for A that she should forgive him and accept him back? B and S rightly said that A also has her own self respect. But why should her identity and honor be based on her getting married?

I noticed that change immediate change in DS Divs . We had expected it but just did not know when it was coming. It will be interesting to see what her take will be on A education.

Have you guys noticed how smart these CVs are. they have not given any dialogues to A, G or J where they indicate exactly what they are thinking about the future of their respective relationships (AJ, JG or GJ). they are smartly playing it slowly to gauge the audience's reactions and act accordingly. Just hope they make sense out of all they plan to do. For now this education track is awesome.

The way Anandi started laughing was scary... When she started explaining that exactly 16yrs ago she was married to jagya, that today she was supposed to go to mandir for puja and blessing, then take blessings from everyone at home for her and Jagya's joda, it was so touching, I had tears in my eyes... Dadisa was like, 'Aaj Akhaa Teej hai. Bachon ke byah ki solvi saalgirah.' Anandi says, 'i didnt know whether to laugh or cry when saasuma askd me not to wear sindoor the very day that Jagya put sindoor to me.'
A wonderful episode.
Bhairon and Sumitra took their decision as responsible parents. But Marriage can nly be a solution to her probs if Anandi wants to get married again. If she doesnt want to, then nuthin can heal her pain except what she chooses to do, in her case it is continuing her studies...
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE . GOOD ON ANANDI FOR WANTING TO CONTINUE HER EDUCATION . ATLEAST THAT WAY SHE WON'T BE INDEPENDENT ON ANYONE
I am with Anandi for her Decision.