Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~ MM T16~*~ (Page 63)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Exactly, veena ! Same is the case with me, MSK is coming back that's why i came back, otherwise there is nothing left to watch in this show now ! Embarrassed

Just coz of Maan, i'm watching this ! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovestory-..VeenaGcian..sona-rai

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 21670

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
so the final result is that ke MSK is all time fav LOLLYPOPROFLROFLROFLTASTE GARRANTEDROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 8530

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Exactly, veena ! Same is the case with me, MSK is coming back that's why i came back, otherwise there is nothing left to watch in this show now ! Embarrassed

Just coz of Maan, i'm watching this ! Wink

Oh dear our MSK is hot in every frame of the showLOL. Kya piece from bhagwan. GURU ko dene ke liye saare baghwan ko jai hooo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovestory-iMadzsona-rai

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 8192

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona-rai

oye veena and savi yaroo yeh kya promo haiDeadDeadDeadyeh cv's waisay MAAN ko as LOLLYPOP use ker rahay hainROFLROFLjab zara si galiyan padi HOT NPM MSKDeadDeadDeadka JALWADay DreamingDIKHA KER SAB KA MUN BANDH KER DETAY HAINROFLROFLROFL


maan ke bina iss serial ka kuch nahi hosakta..LOLyeh dhoobti naiya ko sirf maan bacha sakta hai..aur doosri insaan to yaha hai nahiLOLgod bless u guruHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Ok girls, me going for luch now !

Bye, veena, savi and sona ! 

Will meet you all some other time ! I hope we all meet together at a one time including ritu ! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovestory-..VeenaGcian..

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 21670

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Exactly, veena ! Same is the case with me, MSK is coming back that's why i came back, otherwise there is nothing left to watch in this show now ! Embarrassed

Just coz of Maan, i'm watching this ! Wink
me 2 maady only for MSK Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwatching GHSPOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 8530

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona-rai

so the final result is that ke MSK is all time fav LOLLYPOPROFLROFLROFLTASTE GARRANTEDROFLROFLROFL

sona tumari itni himmat mere GURU ko ek lolypop ki compare kar rahi ho. tume is ke liye zaroor sazza milega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovestory-sona-rai

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 21670

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetrocks

Originally posted by sona-rai

oye veena and savi yaroo yeh kya promo haiDeadDeadDeadyeh cv's waisay MAAN ko as LOLLYPOP use ker rahay hainROFLROFLjab zara si galiyan padi HOT NPM MSKDeadDeadDeadka JALWADay DreamingDIKHA KER SAB KA MUN BANDH KER DETAY HAINROFLROFLROFL


maan ke bina iss serial ka kuch nahi hosakta..LOLyeh dhoobti naiya ko sirf maan bacha sakta hai..aur doosri insaan to yaha hai nahiLOLgod bless u guruHug
oye savi mera LIKE button tujhay pasand nahi ker rahaROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index