iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by maanddy

tere ishq ki inteha chahta hon
meri saadgi dekh kya chahta honEmbarrassed

sath mai aik chuma muft chahta honROFL sher ka styanas kar diaROFL

ROFL

You are too good with 'sher' ! Me to, dumb when it comes to poetry and 'sher' ! ROFL

shukriya shukriyaROFL

tum MSK the sher se kaam chalaoROFL
[/QUOTE]

Wese bhi, wo ek 'sher' hi kaafi he ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Ha ha !

I know, this international shows ! And their seasons ! I'm dying to watch castle season 3...! Cry

BTW, i heard that rumor, GHSP coming to an end !?!?!?

Wese bhi wo log aisa MSK dikhate to me to wese bhi chahti thi ke end ho jaye...now that old MSK is back...there is one single ray of hope ! Tongue

maddy mujhe 2 weeks pehle ksi ne btya tha starone ke sab shows khatm ho rahe including GHSPConfusednew shows start ho rahe hain...dekhte hain kya hota hai..wese GHSP season 2 jo abi chal raha hai mujhe zara bhi acha nahi laga tha...Tongue
MSK to ajaye ga but story kidhar jaye gi ab Ermm baat to story ki hai na... aviyeen drag karen ge show ko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCiMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Ha ha !

I know, this international shows ! And their seasons ! I'm dying to watch castle season 3...! Cry

BTW, i heard that rumor, GHSP coming to an end !?!?!?

Wese bhi wo log aisa MSK dikhate to me to wese bhi chahti thi ke end ho jaye...now that old MSK is back...there is one single ray of hope ! Tongue

maddy mujhe 2 weeks pehle ksi ne btya tha starone ke sab shows khatm ho rahe including GHSPConfusednew shows start ho rahe hain...dekhte hain kya hota hai..wese GHSP season 2 jo abi chal raha hai mujhe zara bhi acha nahi laga tha...Tongue
MSK to ajaye ga but story kidhar jaye gi ab Ermm baat to story ki hai na... aviyeen drag karen ge show ko

I doubt that, too ! When they have no story, or poor story, one MSK can not save the whole ship ! But, at least one thing is good that, finally we will get to see MSK ! And, frankly tellin, i hated that circus track ! Angry

BatameezDil

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Okay, nigi !

I'm going now ! Have to settle some scores with a frn in REAL world ! ROFL Wo bhi ritu jesi ho gayi he, chhod ke chali gayi he mujhe ! Now i will call her aur bahot gaali dene wali hun ! ROFLROFLROFL

BTW, i saw pirates 4 ! It's cool, awesome, witty and funny ! Captain Jack Sparrow stole the show and Johnny Depp as usual at his best ! Clap

Okay, bye ! Will meet you soon ! Tongue

Edited by maanddy - 23 May 2011 at 12:26am

BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

I doubt that, too ! When they have no story, or poor story, one MSK can not save the whole ship ! But, at least one thing is good that, finally we will get to see MSK ! And, frankly tellin, i hated that circus track ! Angry

hmm thek kaha aik akela MSK kab tak paar lagaye es doobti naya koLOL

circus ki to baat he mat karo mujhe sath mai red pagdi yad ajati haiDeadROFL

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

hmm thek kaha aik akela MSK kab tak paar lagaye es doobti naya koLOL

circus ki to baat he mat karo mujhe sath mai red pagdi yad ajati haiDeadROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Okay, nigi !

I'm going now ! Have to settle some scores with a frn in REAL world ! ROFL Wo bhi ritu jesi ho gayi he, chhod ke chali gayi he mujhe ! Now i will call her aur bahot gaali dene wali hun ! ROFLROFLROFL

BTW, i saw pirates 4 ! It's cool, awesome, witty and funny ! Captain Jack Sparrow stole the show and Johnny Depp as usual at his best ! Clap

Okay, bye ! Will meet you soon ! Tongue

maddy soch le beta tu gaaliyan de ke bulaye aur dekhne ko mila dev nandni ka pyar to s tume gaaliyan wid chappal milen ge sab seROFL
bharosa nahi GHSP kaTongue

main bhi dekhu ge P4Smile
chalo bhago..phir lien ge
byeWink

iMadz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index