Is it Responsibility issue or Obssessiveness - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@ resham ya hope they will end it soon - and sid must spoke

@ nadz totally agree with u  as nivi is always thinking that if she is not her mam but she can give the kid mam love she must realized that she couldn't
Resham i sooo with you... Nivi is trying to do prayishicth, but she doesnt think about the ppl who feel insecure and bad... Sid doesnt get tym with Dwita and Viren with her... Sid is Dwita's father... He will learn how to take care of her, if he doesnt... Plus his mom is with him... She has to give him privacy... Tomorrow the child will grow up to hate her for keeping her away from her Dad...
Hope atleast Viren's feelings ill come into help before we get to c all tht...
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago
Raj..nice post...i havn't watched today's epi...just read the written updates...and i'm so sad..want nivren romantic scenes..and don't want this track...these CT's r the worst...they r torturing us...i think these stupids r done their master degree in torturing others...!!hate them...!!want the old nivren days back..!!😔...
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Raj..nice post...i havn't watched today's epi...just read the written updates...and i'm so sad..want nivren romantic scenes..and don't want this track...these CT's r the worst...they r torturing us...i think these stupids r done their master degree in torturing others...!!hate them...!!want the old nivren days back..!!😔...

🤣 i will help u jaaan they really need it 🤣
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Raj beautiful post loved it completely and agree with you

It is neither Nivi's mistake nor Viren's mistake. Nivi is undergoing a difficult phase where she believes she is responsible for Divya's death and it's her responsibility to raise Dwita. She is not god and has right to make mistakes. Viren is also tend to get bit insecure and top of that Chanchal is also not helping instead she is using the situation in her favor to separate Nivi from Viren. but this time I want instead of showing Viren turning bad or insecure should help her to get out of this self guilt and become normal because he is understanding the mind state of Nivi.

yes rachu it would be really nice if viren helps nivi to come off from dis trauma... ur sooo rite!!!! it never occurred to me yar 👍🏼

nivi & viren should not given da slightest clue to CC to start plotting against them 😕
[QUOTE=love-mystery
🤣 i will help u jaaan they really need it 🤣[/QUOTE]

hi my sweet sister..these CT's r sadists...when they see someone happy they suddenly thinks abt how can we ruin their happiness...dumbos...why always viren has to feel insecure..why nivi always has to sacrifice her happiness for others...and this is a small baby..how can they use this cute one as a pawn in their game...and tht evil witch CC is dancing and thinking abt  new evil plans to seperate nivren... OMG...we have to do something...just kidnap those CT's and we can teach them some good romantic tips..😆...
CTs should show Nivis realization this time without making her mahan. Usually nivi is always shown as mahan in the end while sending Viren on a guilt trip. This time miss perfect Nivedita is wrong and they should show the her true realization not the ones that have happend in the past which faded away in a jiffy. Also they should show that Nivi realizes that everyone has the right on that baby and not Nivi... and that Viren should be her at most responsibility first and rest follows.

I thnk it is Nivi's obessiveness . She was always obessed abt DD n dis continued wid her daughter 2 . even if Nivi was nt in guilt mode then also Nivi would hav done d same thng wht she is dong . at tht time also She would hav ignored Viren for dwweta like she is dong now . So i thnk it's her obessiveness , yes repentence hav added spice in it

I agree with Raj and Nadz, she is going thru survivors guilt syndrome it happens to accident victims. For nivis nature she can't be happy when loved ones are sad, what hl says is right she cant compensate mothers milk. I am not agreeing with hl but mom is mom we can luv as mom but cannot be mom or pa. She is guilt ridden and she is making Dwitta her life, if it was her own child she wouldn't act like this. They are showing it Nicley, it is misery to watch but it is natural. I liked virens reaction too, right now he is worried about nivi and rightfully to, should see how they will take it. I suspected this turn that is why I did not like dd dying in car bomb, when will we get our bonding don't no but keep watching for NS and KM luv them both.
Every character has limitation and goodness. If we look at all the characters, all have come back to what they were originally. Hemlata blaming, Pratap again back to his normal self, Chanchal plotting, Vandana trying to relieve burden and make room for all, Siddharth quiet, Viren insecure and Nivedita obsessed. Circumstances have changed, but the characters are still same. It has nothing to do what is right and what is wrong.

Viren had always a feeling of insecurity, its like something ingrained in him. His reactions to insecurity had been very severe, as was revealed before. His insecurity led him to illusions and had been most vulnerable. It seems he is not yet out of the insecurity, and this is not at all bad. Every person is sensitive to something and no one can be perfect.

Nivedita is a brilliant character, but there was always a flaw in her character. She always was obsessed with Divya- Hemlata and now she is obsessed with Divya's daughter. Though unwillingly, in her obsession for Divya, she caused pain to her own father, grandmother before. And now she is causing the same to Viren. Its not her intentional deed, but somehow, she gets affected by Divya and Hemlata the most and ends up ignoring the people who care for her more than Divya and Hemlata. When the entire world including Viren is trying to make her understand that she is not responsible for Divya's death, she is only paying heed to Hemlata's words. She should concentrate on the child, not because she believes she is responsible for Divya's death, but because she has to bring up a motherless child, so that the child does not feel mother's absence.

This is a test for both Nivedita and Viren. After Nivedita and Siddharth got marrried to Viren or Divya, both Nivedita and Siddharth never ever did anything that their relationship can be questioned. Both have been extremely dignified in their dealings towards each other.

There is not 1% scope for Nivedita and Siddharth, except under one condition. Is Viren really changed for good? Is Viren still vulnerable to do something that he did out of insecurity in the past?
Plus, who is the person involved with Bhaiyaji in the blast, if anyone is at all is involved?