Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Copycats can never get what Geet got,becoz? (Page 2)

Thwisha617 IF-Sizzlerz
Thwisha617
Thwisha617

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Wow!...thats a lovely article guys,so well thought...I know the USP of the show are GURTI and MANEET but there is one more USP of the show------& thats the loyality of its fans.The Love we all have for the show has no boundaries.The amazing chemistry of maneet make us want more and more and believe me i really feel that they are real life characters!..If ever someone asked me have u ever seen the heaven,I would say yes ONLY in MANEETSmile
But the writers and directors have totally ruined this effect!...the earlier team had shown so much quality which is still lingering on,even if they show us just 3 min of maneet today,we are happy with just that much and this is all because of magic the CV created before.you could feel with them that nothing can go wrong iwth the serial.the problems and the solutions they created was so real life tat we feel that maan and geet are a part of us!
But now they are having a downfall in terms quality,screenplay etc etc,They have a good story but are ruining it by leaving loop holes like they could have easily showed in KC scene,maan feeding geet and they having a good talk,or maan just asked for a kiss and they showed there short SR.I mean we understand prioritirs of actors and personal constarints SR could have been avoided in this situation.The bangles that dadi gave could have been given to geet during KC.thus instaed of sexual tensin between the two we need romance.What did the CVs get out of it,hyped SR, but bad comments(you know during the {Pee Loon sequence I was thinking,that if maan can do this now,what will he do with geet during SR,SR chali bhi gayi and pata bhi nahi chala,lol)...SR could have been longer with more of their eyes playing,some close hugs atleast(I mean we have some geat talens of the country who are extremely professional so why this!).Infact while reading the forum I came across some great SR Scenes wriiten for them(just look at the magic of Maan and Geet,that they have inspired fans to write for them,what more proff do we need of this engulfing madness!
Cvs really need to pull up their socks,and start giving us better epi as you know the GOLD awards are coming and all this can have a lot of effect on the voting.all the 1 year of hard work will go in vain if this work continues! and we really dont want that!..Do we guys????...I mean just imagine Sushant and Ankita wallking out with the awards this year(earlier we were all cribbing why geet and maan are not getting nominated and now with them being nominated,we cant afford to make them loose)...sigh...No...So this is our chance to come togther,vote for our soulmates and make them number 1!..and show the CVS that we love maan and geet more than their stupid stories and stop playing with our  love,dedication and loyalty... 

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

How the present writers right from day one ensured that they dig the pit in which series "Geet" can be "buried" is already explained by me earlier.

Here is the link to give you examples how "Maaneet's Romantic  Image" was brutally murdered by the present team of writers and director in particular.

Most important link to show where Geet is loosing its ground and why:

Followed by other links:

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
yes it might end soon
kritisingh Newbie
kritisingh
kritisingh

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
CANT WE DO ANYTHING TO SAVE GEET?
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritisingh

CANT WE DO ANYTHING TO SAVE GEET?

After reading this long long post I don't think we can save Geet. I also don't think u all are interested in saving the show.

@drashtifriend...

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling that in the guise of being a well-wisher u are actually out to sabotage the show...

Particularly at this time when all are trying to save the show thru petitions and what not...u are simply expressing negative views on it...if u were truly were an ardent supporter u would be fighting to save it not instigating people to write it off as a has-been...sorry but I am simply being frank...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
the article was written to make the makers of Geet realise where they are going wrong .

its ur POV so I cant say much but the way Maaneet r shown these days i prefer the show coming t an end rather than ruining of their characters
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hit the copy cats hard
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Wow dear...you're so right...but at end we have to support ghsp...n make it no.1 once again.

Go to top