Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dis Time ... (Page 2)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet123455

Yeah u r correct.This is too much,nivi is acting like insane she is being to possessive on dweeta which is extremely wrong.She has forgotten everything but dweeta.She is only thinking abt her n not viren which is totally nonsensical.Whtever her responsibility is towards dweeta at the end viren is her husband n she shud realize his importance in lyf n his love.This tym viren shud burst over nivi and release his frustration n anger n nivi shud realize her fault.
Nivi is not insane but suffering from a guilt and this time Viren should help her to get out of that guilt insetead of get trapped in Chanchal's words. He needs to be patient and help her out. This time is his real test like in stalking track when Nivi came to know he was stalking her she handle the situation patiently now he needs to do that instead of turning himself wrong because no one is going to understand his delimma like they never understood before. So this time I want him to be proved right and supporting husband and not the weak husband who can't support his wife in her difficult phase.

Chanchal will try to advantage of situation but I want her to fail miserably in front of Viren's trust and love. But lets see what CT's are going to show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Moni... liked ur post and wrote similar here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684722&PID=42504714&#42504714
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
well said monica..nivi is getting on ma nerves now...i just want viren to leave her alone and go somewhere else...enough of her ignorance...she's just tooo obsessed with her family and now divya's baby...i think she doesn't deserve viren...she would have been better with that spineless guy sid...viren is just tooo good for her...either she keeps on crying 24*7 or running like crazy after family members and now she can't see anyone else but dweeta...i hate her for torturing viren and us by her stupid acts ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanxxx guysss for aggreing .

@rachu

hey jaan , i wrote Sid n VD becozz i was thnkng frm Ct's POV but if u will ask me then who better then u will know abt my opinion tht hu much i want Sid 2 b bad n get lecture frm every1 especiallyy frm DS like Viren got always . Infact i want nivi 2 realize herself abt he mistake .

yaar rachu it's nt dis time jaan when she did dis , she always did d same thng , Previously she was obessed wid DD , then came Sood family  n now Dweeta . Viren was never ever centre of attraction for her whch is wrong .

yaar rach why always Viren hav 2 support Nivi ? why always he hav 2 show tht he believes her , he loves her , why ? why always he hav 2 show tht he is gd husband ?I aggree he loves Nivi n so it is his duty n responsibility 2 support Nivi everytime but yaar dis is expected frm Nivi also naa  

Nivi became mahan by nt dong anythng for Viren , DS declared tht She did tapasya for Viren 2 b in rght track , when she did tht ? but then also she got crdit for nothng . same goes wid Sid , he always becmae mahan bby nt dong anythng .

Rachu dis time i thnk Viren will fall for CC , becozz dis time it is out of limit . I aggree tht Viren shld show tht he will support Nivi at everytime no matters who says wht . but rght now seeng all d condition n atmosphere , any1 would fall for it like viren , So i will nt b surprised if Viren 2 will fall for it .

yes but i also thnk tht viren might fall for CC's trap initiallyy but it will nt stop him 2 support Nivi . he was always there for Nivi n he will always b there for Nivi at her bad times .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamswadi..dollanjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Moni I also agree that this time Viren will be influenced by CC talks,  but am sure it will not be for long, 
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

@asma

yes jaan why it is always Viren who hav 2 bend infront of Nivi . why it is always Viren who hav 2 ask for forgiveness infront of Nivi ? where as Nivi always become mahan by becoming bechari n all . I hate dis thng .

@shazzi

yes shazzi it is geeting on my nerves 2 . It's higg time Nivi shld understand Viren's worth .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjaani07diyaloveskinny

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I know Moni what are you saying Jaan but you are not getting my point everytime when these things happened. One mistake from Viren and everything he did for Nivi went down the drain and other's mistakes never come to front and Sid without doing anything become mahan. So I am scared this time will also be the same so I want him not to make any mistake and get Nivi back to normal so that he can get accolades not scolding at the end.
IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Yes this time miss perfect is wrong i mean in the whole episode she irritated me so much, she was actually behaving like a physco and i was wondering dat is this actually love 4 dwita or repentence
and i will kill ct's if viren 'realises' his mistake and ask 4 forgiveness and some how i want nivi to realize it her self and not by any one giving her lectures

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index