Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Slipper romance...today's epi discuss (Page 4)

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
 I loved today's Sushaan scene!!  Suhana's one liners were awesome. I guess Suhana herself forgets the name she told Ishaan and she is glad that he remembers the name!! LOL!! Wink
Loved it when she said 'Main God ko apni pyaari si smile se deprive kyun karoon??' and then 'Tumhe meri smile kaisi lagi??' Infact I was trying to remember the spelling of Czechoslovakia after Suhana taunted Ishaan about her smile.. Big smile
Ishaan covering himself with the blanket was a bit too much, I mean he has a tshirt on so why act like a champu???Dead

Edited by sushma_01 - 16 May 2011 at 12:37pm

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I think todays hero was Ragini, simple scenes were made Ragnistic by her one liners and expressions along with voice modulation, I found Ishaan bit better in champuness then last week, infact found Jay,s acting pretty good in this situation, just tone down on collar fixing. Raunak and the nutter was a necessary scene as they have show whats happening with Raunak. I found 45 minutes passed by quickly today, so over all a good start of monday but would need more substance tomorrow onwards other wise the track would loose its charm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i just luvd suhana todayDay DreamingDay Dreaming...she ws lukin damn GORGEOUSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!..evn in dis desi atire,she ws likun WOWBlushing...her expressions wr awsome,those 1liners n allHug..n the slipper wr also cuteLOL...
suhanas whole part ws greaat todayDay Dreaming...i hav bcm lattoo on her all ovr agnDay DreamingSillySillySillyDay Dreaming...evn d curly hairs luked Great...still...i dont want suhana to dress up like dis always..will like to see suhana back in her trendy attire soon...
im sure dat if original ishaan(i mean ishaan without memory lossD'oh) wud hav seen her,he too wud hav bcm flatBlushingHeartBlushing...
all dos bits of nok-jhok of sushaann n at first,whn suhana ws askin ishaan 'bhulne keliye sirf muchje hi mila tha?' etc ws really very niceDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushing...
raunak's part ws...well...boringWacko...

the episode ws worth watchinThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..

Edited by Diivi - 16 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diivi

i just luvd suhana todayDay DreamingDay Dreaming...she ws lukin damn GORGEOUSEmbarrassed!!..evn in dis desi atire,she ws likun WOWBlushing...her expressions wr awsome,those 1liners n allHug..n the slipper wr also cuteLOL...
suhanas whole part ws greaat todayDay Dreaming...i hav bcm lattoo on her all ovr agnDay Dreaming...evn d curly hairs luked Great...still...i dont want suhana to dress up like dis always..will like to see suhana back in her trendy attire soon...
im sure dat if original ishaan(i mean ishaan without memory lossD'oh) wud hav seen her,he too wud hav bcm flatBlushingHeartBlushing...
all dos bits of nok-jhok of sushaann n at first,whn suhana ws askin ishaan 'bhulne keliye sirf muchje hi mila tha?' etc ws really very niceBlushing...
raunak's part ws...well...boringWacko...

the episode ws worth watchinThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..

Diivi dear ME TOO!! I am totally/completely/utterly LATTOO over Suhana.Embarrassed Day DreamingShe's just WOW and Ragini is so Raginistic.Day Dreaming Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09DiiviKeenu.G

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

I loved today's Sushaan scene!!  Suhana's one liners were awesome. I guess Suhana herself forgets the name she told Ishaan and she is glad that he remembers the name!! LOL!! Wink
Loved it when she said 'Main God ko apni pyaari si smile se deprive kyun karoon??' and then 'Tumhe meri smile kaisi lagi??' Infact I was trying to remember the spelling of Czechoslovakia after Suhana taunted Ishaan about her smile.. Big smile
Ishaan covering himself with the blanket was a bit too much, I mean he has a tshirt on so why act like a champu???Dead

Ha haLOL I also wanted check if I knew the spelling and I am ashamed to say that i didn't know it and I had to google it to find out. Tongue Yes my Suhana was just...Day DreamingDay Dreaming I can go on and on.Big smileEmbarrassed
Anyways, I also found Ishaan's champuness to be going over board! He needs to stop touching his collar and covering himself. It was as if she was going to rape him!! Silly boy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Keenu.GiViews

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Today episode sushaan scene is the best one..

Love ragini expressions and her beauty..She is so stunnigly beautiful in that red dress.. Suhana one liners are so good..Suhana telling ishaan good morning doing doop harti to Ishaan and when Ishaan starts asking " AAP" .. Suhana  saying kya aap aap  -- Lucknow se aye ho.. kya vaha training  lene chalay gaye ho ...ROFL  ... Later asks Ishaan kya naam hai mera...Memory ke saath kya humhare ankhen chali gayi ROFL  .. don't disturb and smiling...

Asking tumhe meri smile kaise lagthi hai ROFL   ... and Ishaan sayi JI AAp... suhana taunted  maine Czechoslovakia ki spelling nehi puchi..

Again telling Bahut logon ko meri smile acchi lagthi hai ..LOL  LOL  LOL and later asks you need bed tea to drink.. Ishaan hesitates..Suhana says Good.. no tea even though if he wants as meena didn;t come LOL LOL  ROFL  ROFL ... Today suhana is rocking with jay as old champu  Ishaan...  Their only part which is the best part in today's episode..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01diya09Diivi_Procrastinator

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mjtruelegend]
Ha haLOL I also wanted check if I knew the spelling and I am ashamed to say that i didn't know it and I had to google it to find out. Tongue Yes my Suhana was just...Day DreamingDay Dreaming I can go on and on.Big smileEmbarrassed
Anyways, I also found Ishaan's champuness to be going over board! He needs to stop touching his collar and covering himself. It was as if she was going to rape him!! Silly boy!

[/QUOTE

Even me di! I missed the 'h' from the spelling. Anyway, Ishaan needs to tone down his champuness, its seriously getting on my nerves now. Dead
I also loved it when Suhana called Ishaan a 'shameless man' LOL

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Today episode sushaan scene is the best one..

Love ragini expressions and her beauty..She is so stunnigly beautiful in that red dress.. Suhana one liners are so good..Suhana telling ishaan good morning doing doop harti to Ishaan and when Ishaan starts asking " AAP" .. Suhana  saying kya aap aap  -- Lucknow se aye ho.. kya vaha training  lene chalay gaye ho ...ROFL  ... Later asks Ishaan kya naam hai mera...Memory ke saath kya humhare ankhen chali gayi ROFL  .. don't disturb and smiling...

Asking tumhe meri smile kaise lagthi hai ROFL   ... and Ishaan sayi JI AAp... suhana taunted  maine Czechoslovakia ki spelling nehi puchi..

Again telling Bahut logon ko meri smile acchi lagthi hai ..LOL  LOL  LOL and later asks you need bed tea to drink.. Ishaan hesitates..Suhana says Good.. no tea even though if he wants as meena didn;t come LOL LOL  ROFL  ROFL ... Today suhana is rocking with jay as old champu  Ishaan...  Their only part which is the best part in today's episode..

Oh yes that bed tea line, that was so funny. "You can't have any because Meena isn't here" LOLSuhana was too good. Loved her sharp wit. She did look beautiful but they didn't say why she's dressed like that because its so unlike her!!

Keenu.G

Go to top