Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 334: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Damn wish Nakku had not lost that photo.  Now NS is going to try to blame all this on Damodar Patil so Dutta can feel guilty and suffer more.  Very very good episode.  Thanks!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Waiting for Dutta to hug-n-make up with Baji. Hope thats comming up tomorrow.
You have been very unfair to the poor chap in this whole affair. Naku kare aur Baji bhare?????????

Me Laaard, yeh Nainsaaafi hai me laard, Bahut nainsafi hai.

Intend to write eons on the young and debonair Nanasaheb (what a descriptive picture Smile) But need to put my thoughts into words. Need a little time.

Todays episode keeps bringing back so many memories. But I do like the concept of the Dutta-Baji Duo getting drunk and having a heart-to-heart Big smile

Thanks for another great episode. But (warning) I want to make another looong post in a few hours.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Ok ok baba, maana... naa insaafi hai... but mere Mee Laard (read writers) se meri yehi guzaarish hai ... even in want their hugs! lets see now!!

sure pls write ur magnum opus on Nanasaheb soon!! Would love to read some thought provoking discussions! 

Moontidemnx12meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Damn wish Nakku had not lost that photo.  Now NS is going to try to blame all this on Damodar Patil so Dutta can feel guilty and suffer more.  Very very good episode.  Thanks!!

Thank you dear Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Dear Bandbajao,

You have been very unfair to the poor chap in this whole affair. Naku kare aur Baji bhare?????????

Intend to write eons on the young and debonair Nanasaheb (what a descriptive picture Smile) But need to put my thoughts into words. Need a little time.

Todays episode keeps bringing back so many memories. But I do like the concept of the Dutta-Baji Duo getting drunk and having a heart-to-heart Big smile

Thanks for another great episode. But (warning) I want to make another looong post in a few hours.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Ok ok baba, maana... naa insaafi hai... but mere Mee Laard (read writers) se meri yehi guzaarish hai ... even in want their hugs! lets see now!!

sure pls write ur magnum opus on Nanasaheb soon!! Would love to read some thought provoking discussions! 

You know, today that episode keeps coming to mind. The one after the second marriage and Dutta in fultu Dhoka mode finds Baji and Naku talking together late at night and then he pulls the two of them to the Bar and makes Naku pour drinks and forces Baji to tell him the truth. It was one memorable piece-writing, acting, direction, feel...everything.
Today too Baji and Naku has kept a secret from Dutta. hoping for some showdown that would match up to those episodes aired sometime latish November.

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Dear Bandbajao,

You know, today that episode keeps coming to mind. The one after the second marriage and Dutta in fultu Dhoka mode finds Baji and Naku talking together late at night and then he pulls the two of them to the Bar and makes Naku pour drinks and forces Baji to tell him the truth. It was one memorable piece-writing, acting, direction, feel...everything.
Today too Baji and Naku has kept a secret from Dutta. hoping for some showdown that would match up to those episodes aired sometime latish November.

Embarrassed Lets hope we do get something like that ... I am too eager to know too! I hope we get one treat like that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammeghaparti

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks BB for the Update
Really liked today's Episode ...Waiting for tomorrows episode Embarrassed

mnx12

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghaparti

@ Megha: Yeah Nakku deserves it na LOLLOL uski wajah se poor Baji ki izzat ka falooda  banaya Dutta ne Angry

Hehe Baaji ki izzat ka falooda...
LOLSo Nakku will now try n manofy her saab with gajar ka halwa..I guess or may be just hug him...saara gussa tanda padh jayega dutta ka...LOLLOLLOL I think second option is betterLOL

@red: ROFL You think he will be shaant with one hug. Actually, i think while he is grabbing her shoulder and yelling in the hall, she should just pull him into a hug and say its ok its ok relax ROFL I wonder what will Dutta do!!! ROFLROFL

hmmm I think u r right he will say now u will have to pay for what u have done nakku...EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL
And be angry with her for another two months at the end of which they get married for the third time LOLLOLLOL

Just trying to imagine Naku pulling Dutta into her arms mid sentence and cooing to him.
How about a man sized pacifier for Dutta for these ultra hyper situations?????

Wow kya idea hai..LolROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by meghaparti - 16 May 2011 at 1:23pm

Moontide

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

hmmm I think u r right he will say now u will have to pay for what u have done nakku...EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You never know with that gadha i am telling you! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lol Yeah right gadha...ROFLkab kya kar deh yeah to nakku ke bappa ko bhi pata nahi hogaROFL

Go to top