Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 334: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Lovely episode!

@mozart: thank you :)

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Awee nakku got yelled at twice today 1st baaji n then dutta..Devaaa ..Hopefully Dutta Makes up by tomorrowLOL

@ Megha: Yeah Nakku deserves it na LOLLOL uski wajah se poor Baji ki izzat ka falooda  banaya Dutta ne Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Lovely episode BB n team.. enjoyed every bit of it...

Now waiting for Dutta's gussa on Naku tomorrow... Is he going to really shout at her... ?
or the moment she speaks he would be thoda thanda...

Precap ... is direct morning breakfast table... hope Naku manofies Dutta at night...

all loose ends are being tied... Naku remembers that letter... n the precap has DP's connection with that sanjayrao sequence...Clap

Thank you dear! Embarrassed Glad that you are enjoting it! The way he grabbed her shoulders and shouted in an "ear-splitting" voice, I think he will shout LOLLOL Oh you want to see Naku manoing Dutta Blushing me tooDay Dreaming LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12rama_2010-Carrie-meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Wowow Awsmmm update BB ! Just tooo good ! Loved the epi ... Rght frm Nakusha seeing the pic , searching ,hiding ,escaping ,getting hurt ... Baaji scolding ... Dutta scolding Baaji and Nakusha Awww... Brilliant Star

Thanxxx for the update Smile Waiting for tom's epi 

Thanks dear! Embarrassed Glad that you enjoyed it. Since this is written, such scenes need to be very detailed. I think it was explained pretty well. Kudos to the mind writing it Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@BB: Very interesting episode. So the DP connection emerges again.

@shreya: Thanks dearEmbarrassed Yes, it is unfolding in a very intriguing manner now. Had it not been for the Nana-Nave scene, i would have completely thought that Nana was actually helping Dutta in real concern, as per Damodar's wishes or something

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

great update dear 

@eternity thank you Embarrassed

Edited by bandbajao - 16 May 2011 at 11:29am

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Episode Review for Today:
Today has to be "Dutta rubbing off on Baaji" episode. It looks like all the yelling has finally paid off, and Baaji has taken some of the skills from DSP. He was full on angry mode yelling at Naku and really not paying any attention to what she was saying. It was like DSP's shadow talking, literally :)
Seriously, though I liked that scene on many levels - it shows a lot of facets of their relationship and how close they really are. Baaji did not hesitate to yell at her - he was concerned, angry and upset at her callousness and also afraid for her and Dutta's eventual reaction. Naku at the same time didnt feel bad, she felt guilty for putting him in that tight spot. Baaji covered for her in front of AS and also silently offered her support in front of Dutta. What an amazing character...and I can totally imaging VR rocking that scene had it been picturized.

The other mystery element to this is the DP connection. Dutta is likely to read that letter now..although since Detective Naku has already made that connection, she and Baaji may read it first and then hopefully DSP will listen to them.

Now that DSP is angry...I hope he mellows down by tomorrow...with both Baaji and Naku. Arre...koi Daru ki bottle lao re...DSP becomes a mouse when he drinks usually :)

@red: ROFL Dutta rubbing off on Baji ROFL loved how u put it!
@green: Yeah, I completely agree with you! Very well said. Baji did really cover for her and now we need to see what will happen tomorrow because Aayi knows Baji's version and Dutta is interrogating Nakusha, who can hardly lie to him. But yes, Baji's concern for Nakusha and losing it thinking she went all by herself after a car and her Nanasaheb jaap... ROFL Poor fellow. Always gets saddled with the adventures she has in her life ROFL
@Blue: It will be very interesting if they read it, but then they can just go and show it to Dutta na?LOL 
@Pink: you want Dutta to be drunk?? LOL Yeah it has been a while he has been drunk na ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleep-Roopa-Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Awesome episode ClapClap

Dutta Baji, Baji Nakku, Dutta Nakku  loved all of it.

Was reminded of when Nakku had to say 'Yeh Dutta Shriram Patil ki patni ka hukum hai'...last time Baji refused to listen to her.

This is getting so thrilling day by day, just what we would have wanted to watch.

Now the Damodar Patil connect. Kudos to the writers - all pieces of the puzzle falling together.

BB thanks a zillion for bringing this awesome treat, these episodes are only thing that keeps me going with LTL, else the void is just painful.
If someone had that magic wand for bringing MR back CryCryCry

Thank you dear Embarrassed
I wish too that there was a magic wand that could have stopped this destruction happening in the first place Cry

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivansh

Oh Wow ! Damodar's letter is back in focus...can't wait to see the mystery unravel. Thanks

Nana Saheb ji sau sunar ki aur ek lohar kiAngry...wait and watch Naku will show you your place, Your janampatri has Dutta's wrath SmileDancingwritten all over it.

-Ships

@red: ROFL You saw his janampatri shivansh ROFLROFLROFL Yeah, even if it is not written, Dutta will write it ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsMoontidemnx12-Carrie-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Awee nakku got yelled at twice today 1st baaji n then dutta..Devaaa ..Hopefully Dutta Makes up by tomorrowLOL

@ Megha: Yeah Nakku deserves it na LOLLOL uski wajah se poor Baji ki izzat ka falooda  banaya Dutta ne Angry

Hehe Baaji ki izzat ka falooda...
LOLSo Nakku will now try n manofy her saab with gajar ka halwa..I guess or may be just hug him...saara gussa tanda padh jayega dutta ka...LOLLOLLOL I think second option is betterLOL

bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010

Go to top