Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3I Geet hui Balwant ki, mu kala hua maamay ka!! - Page 8

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Diva tried and tested hai kya,aapka ho gaya kya???🤣🤣

Ankaaa - yes all out of the system... ab man ka pata nahi.. pet halka ho gaya ROFLROFLROFL

Howz your report going babes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

My sentiments Exactly!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

maamu mat banna darling... muh kala karke pure shaher mein ghadhe pe ghumaaenge 🤣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

u do not have to detach yourself hun, just enjoy the show as a new show, i have been doing so and i am enjoying it. I really have stopped expectations a long back, and i have stopped saying much as well...because gone are those days the CVs used to listen to the audience. Before the old team listened and this is where the mistake happened. They should have never given us that much importance...perhaps then things would have never been this messy

agree again...yes they gave importance to opinions and thats why the marriage sequence which began the downfall of this beautiful show...
as i said i would continue to watch it...arre i stopped expecting it to cater to the social issue long back and redeem Geet's character...but abhi romance mein bhi showdown karenge toh problem toh hai hi...u noe seriously speaking it becomes easier to watch the show when u dont noe how others are reacting and expecting because that doesnt change your own reaction and perception...

and that my friend is the only reason behind detaching😉

EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Wow even i had the same feeling , but lets see . what happens . 😉

yes dear - let's wait and watch 😳
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Ankaaa - yes all out of the system... ab man ka pata nahi.. pet halka ho gaya 🤣🤣🤣

Howz your report going babes?

🤣🤣 hehe...maine toh bas apne aapko yeh kaha ki "shanti rakh" and came here...gaali nahi di😳

report 40 percent done...abhi jaaungi ek ghante mein waapis baithne😭
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I know definitely this time, that the SR didn't go according to plan because of the actors. Both Gurti were screwed over that day. DD was already sick...i do not think the maha episode itself was what worned her out.

I say this because for the maaneet wedding Gurti had worked a lot harder continously for 2 weeks in the same clothes shooting 7 days a week literally 14 days, for more then 14 hours. I just think DD fallin sick was pending. All of the hardwork from months caught up to her and she probably just lost nutrition which caused her the final fall thus the fainting. U can tell the hard work, because DD had 2 bleh pimples on her face and with the heavy duty make up she had on durin the sari sequence and all. GC got beat up durin the shoots accidently. So once again i will say that things did not go according to plan once again in GHSP land. DD was sick, and u can tell throughout the WHOLE maha episode...and GC as well u can tell got hurt cause i saw a red rash or something on his face.

SR, i admit could have been better, there could have been more things associated with the SR. Direction could have been better...but either way i loved the simplicity it showed...and Gurti in my opinion were fab. I feel the SR was cut short because of the Mishap. The SR for the maha episode was a rushed decision from the PH and the Team as well as Channel because stupid channel FELT like experimenting again at the wrong time.

All in all, we saw what we saw because DD was sick, and they didn't have her amongst them. This SR was shot despite she was sick...somethings we just do not have in our hands...who knew DD was going to fall sick or that GC would get injured?

The question only is, WHY is it that always when GHSP tries to do something, they always get bad luck?

To me, i am fine liked today's episode as well, as i have no expectations from this show ANYMORE. My expectations had died the moment forgiveness track came into play, Maaneet separated for a dumb reason, and when Geet was given saaday hue dialogues that day where she told to Dev that Maan has committed a sin. That week i had gone on a break...and then from then i had no expectations...and because of that i am enjoying this show only as a show. MY GHSP ended with the exit of its original writers...Swati, Priya, and Mrinal. ended with the exit of a good director Noel Smith...and story writer Vincent Franklin; amazing Creative Head team, Pawandeep, Niesshi, ect ect...so yeah😆

this is GHSP season 2 to me, i like it cause i watch it like a clean slate and nothing more which is why i enjoy it a lot

👍🏼 Ditto daadi... You turned ME around when i was still screaming, after you got back all renewed. Shut me up 😕😳

So I am now in the same boat as you! Thus I am enjoying every bit of this 😛
EBasso thumbnail

🤣🤣 hehe...maine toh bas apne aapko yeh kaha ki "shanti rakh" and came here...gaali nahi di😳

report 40 percent done...abhi jaaungi ek ghante mein waapis baithne😭

LOL waise gaali to maine bhi nahi di... lekin hasi bahot aayi.. is baat ko soch kar ki aaj thread ka kya haal hone wala hai... especially Mr. India ke thread ka LOL!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Totally agreed...its now in the downward spiral...never to get back to the top again!!!

Actually momwa, this show could have hit the top again if the new writers had vision and thought outside the box...

the thing is that even RBO writers changed directors changed...but that show has the same feel even now when i watch it at times...it is still u know steady...

whereas, every damn writer we got ruined the show further as though they were just getting paid to run it and nothing more...they just come write whatever comes to mind...doesn't think whether what they are writing even goes well with the story at all...whether it makes sense to go this way...

hell if i were ever given the job of writing and continuing a story for anything the first thing i would do is go back and read the whole story the original writers have written. Would watch the whole show if there was one to it...and then i would try to maintain what they have written, so i would be appreciated...but here the total opposite, every new writer that came had no feel to maaneet or GHSP.
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

LOL waise gaali to maine bhi nahi di... lekin hasi bahot aayi.. is baat ko soch kar ki aaj thread ka kya haal hone wala hai... especially Mr. India ke thread ka LOL!!

sach batao kuch bhi naho hoga aaj Vinuji ke thread pe... mujhe lagta hai aaj disppontment itna hai ki ki bashing nahi hogi...Saturday ko sabne apni bharaas nikal di thi...

and on the other side many people on FB believing ki SR dint happen...so the are again hoping against hope...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ Manesha Darling : Are you for real???? now thats really non complaining on your part😉

@ Shii : i cant say anything to console or anything...i agree hundred percent...my plan is the day i join my jobi am going to make a serious attempt to detach myself from the show as in by stop making posts on it or expecting from it...ofcourse i cant stop watching it ever!!!

I am really sorry for irritating you .