Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Accountability!! DTNOTE13 SUMMARY PAGE 13 (Page 12)

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

OMG! OK I really don't want to sound like I'm preaching, and if any of you feel like I'm out of line just say so, but why are some members personally attacking others again?! Be it straight-up or in the guise of sarcasm. Agreed this is a public forum and there is such a thing as freedom of speech, but should that really transcend the boundaries of the friendships that we have built here?! And that too based on mere speculation?!

I personally don't feel there is anything wrong with opening a topic of this nature (hats off to you Dyo for doing so) as it encourages healthy debate... I'm sure looking at some of the replies here you will all agree! And I must say that some of you have put forward some very strong points, both for and against the topic in question.

I don't have a way with words like many of you here, but would just like to say this:

A relationship between an actor and their fan is like any other; sensitive, dynamic and subject to human emotion - which varies greatly from person to person – and something that is subjective can't be wrong. Everybody will react to a piece of news differently; it's what makes us individuals! Please be a little more tolerant of others views.

Secondly, we don't actually know what the real story is here. This isn't the first time that the media have played with fans emotions, and it certainly won't be the last! And in actual fact, they have permission to publish whatever they want in the name of 'gossip' as long as the article contains a few key words. Granted we all come to conclusions based on what is laid before us, but that doesn't mean that our conclusion is the reality! It's better to just stick to the facts.

Lastly, a person can only fall from grace if you put them on a pedestal. Are actors really worthy of such a place? My personal opinion is no they are not. I would much rather judge a person on their merits, what they have achieved in life, their morals and their integrity! None of us know the actors on a personal level, and thus are in no position to question whether they are lying or not.

An actor can only be accountable for what they say and do (no doubt about that), but don't you think in this profession there are many factors that are outside of their control? It comes down to one basic thing when such a topic arises; objectivity. I urge you all to take a step back and think about this objectively, you might realise that amidst all the craziness in thread, there are a few simple facts that we are forgetting...

I sincerely hope nobody is offended by what I have written here, but it's only because of my love for this place and the members here that I felt the need to say this. Apologies if anybody feels I was out of line.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikasweetsutevaish_123Toradestinyloverooj-iSPN_JD_Addicted

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
@ Mommy,

You are bang on right about media...It doesn't matter who it is but when media gets involved in personal life of a human being, everything goes out of control. 

I am loving your posts...

r u in media too? 

@ayesha:

you are again right! valid reasons of a neutral person.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikavaish_123-mesmerised-Toradestinylove

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
rooj,

No re!

Experience.  I read every national and regional paper in the morning and I follow some regional blogs .

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuterooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Ayesha,

Well said!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

I can't write long postsLOL

But one thing I really want to say: We are emotionally attached to RBO as we love the acting of Karan and Yashashri. Its the Shanak magic which makes us crazy. Both Karan and Yashashri are working 12-15 hours a day just to make us happy. Can't we just concentrate on the acting and the hardwork they do. They are actors whose duty is to entertain us "onscreen" not "ofscreen". So can't we love them for the acting they do?

I so agree to you dear!!!!!

Its their acting skills that we should be fans of not their offscreen personality.

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123Toradestinylove

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@ mommy,

Maine bhi...I have read every newspaper of the world to be knowledgeable of how each place works and frankly everyone works the same. 

sweetsutevaish_123destinylove

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
This topic made me sign in oderwise i am da most silent member of dis forum.LOL

I didn't read all da replies here.I am jst giving my opinion on it which i am sure many may not agree.

Nowadays,every tv and bollywood star bindaasly say dat "yes,i am dating so and so/we r in a relationship" but dere was a time when actors and actresses never told da media and obviously deir fans so khulke abt deir personal relationships.even though dey were dating someone,dey would jst say dat no it's not true,we r jst 'good frnds'.Da reason is dey don't want ppl 2 discuss abt deir personal lives,dey don't want da media,deir fans 2 know abt deir private life.Was dat wrong?

Da question is r da actors BOUND 2 tell each and everything abt deir personal lives 2 deir fans and da media?Who gave da right 2 media and fans 2 ask da actor/actress 2 ask whether dey r in a relationship?Do we become fans of an actor/actress after knowing abt his/her personal life or seeing his/her performance onscreen? 

In da end of da day,dese stars r also human beings like us.Suppose ur neighbour asks u,"r u hving an affair wid so and so?"how will we feel?won't we feel dat who is he/she asking such a question abt my personal life?some of u straightaway tell jst one sentence,"that's none of ur business"and some will simply lie,"no aisa kuch bhi nahi hai,it's jst ur misunderstanding."is it wrong if we lie?what wrong did he do if he 'lied'dat he is 'single'.i saw some fans on fb getting angry at him an bashing him and asking him why did he lie.dat was jst too much.Fans shd also stay within deir limits and dey mst realise what shd be asked 2 an actor and what not.   

Dis was jst my opinion.I know many of u may or may not agree wid me.Btw,i am subha.many of u by now mst hv recognised me.

Edited by subha2601 - 18 May 2011 at 7:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fansweetsutevaish_123Toradestinylove

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Lastly, to wish someone ill health and hurling insults is completely disgraceful, however big the crime !! It is not our culture and I believe that as a human being...it is extremely disgusting to rob someone off his dignity just because he didn't live upto your expectations !!!

I agree so much with you Maani...

~Cheers,
Dish

Shanak_Fanvaish_123Tora

Go to top