India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what a joke the stone hearted

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
 kinjal says to aham you know how hard it is to live with a person like that referring to gopi   so its hard for those who have  the stone heart

Rashi is always going to get away with it so end of the road forget goham no chance of that happening 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaevadsimran15Poojaa_Pll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Looks like Kinjle is taking advantage of the fact that her brother still loves her. she just emotionally blackmailed our golden boy, and the idiot fell for the whole "I am trying to work it out the best that I can given the circumstances in which our marriage happened." And who's fault is that?

You made the situation yourself so deal with it.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasimran15Poojaa_P

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Looks like Kinjle is taking advantage of the fact that her brother still loves her. she just emotionally blackmailed our golden boy, and the idiot fell for the whole "I am trying to work it out the best that I can given the circumstances in which our marriage happened." And who's fault is that?

You made the situation yourself so deal with it.Angry
kinjal just like rashi n urmilla  all deserve each other, n  aham he deserves a slap i want kokila to give it to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Kinjal is well aware ,how to twist her brother around her little finger,after all Kinjal is also a major cause of Gohem rift. Kinjal is very  selfish, even 2day , she was only bothered about herself,not about Dhaval or Ahem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhall-Shilpa-llsuk19-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index