India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 9)

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the promo. I think Kathik will not fall for Jeya and he will treat Jaya as his friend not as his lover. But definetly Jeya will love Kathik.

Edited by ravirr73 - 04 June 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thilssShemmoalaipayuthey

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
hey,
thanks ravirr for the title song...
to-day seemed to be an ok episode...lol, ashok understading rajini's motives finally and now he is jolly viduring at haripriya...hope their love story develops...they look quite cute together...
urgh...karthik and jaya story - rowdies chasing jaya and karthik going behind them...karthik don't melt for jaya... 

thilssShemmosahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ravirr for the Song!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thilsssahi.

rose_jasmine Groupbie
rose_jasmine
rose_jasmine

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I don't like karthik-jaya part , also priya -ashok. Actually i like to see karthik priya. what do you think about this?

Shemmosahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Today episode was good. I don't think Ashok will love Rajni anymore after seeing her behaviour with the senior. Ashok and Rajni pair doesn't seem to be that good. But Ashok and Priya pair is better than Ashok and Rajni pair. In boys Vetri is a flirt and in girls Rajni is a flirt. The highlight of today episode is the funny conversation scene between Sullan, Vetri, and Kathadi. On Kana Kanum Kalangal season 1 Pandi comedy is the best. But in this season Pandi comedy is not good as season 1. This season Bala and Kathadi comedy is excellent and they are doing better job than Pandi comedy. I also doesn't like Karthik and Jeya pair but it is pleasure to watch Karthik acting and his heroism.

Edited by ravirr73 - 01 June 2011 at 11:37pm

thilssShemmo

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
rajni flirting wit tat hippy talayan senior grr the other senior who was talking with priya is gud .. :p kattadi and bala rocks ...and karthi chanceles he is best luv is heroism and acting ...im ok with jaya karti bt jaya should be true na :( she is nt :/ missd swetha yesterday :/

thilssShemmosahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
OMG, i think Karthi is gonna love JeyaShocked After seeying today episodeD'oh

thilsssahi.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
ya, i too think the same...it was just like a tamil film with him getting beaten up by the rowdies to protect jaya...too much yaar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InisabusthilssShemmosahi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index