hmm what tamil going to do now ?? i think she is going to buy problems now
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks 4 d upadte Chikku...๐Ÿ˜ณ
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i liked today's episode because guess what? there wasn't any karthik and jeya track today!!!

today they showed haripriya getting jealous of ashok going behind rajini...aww...and then rajini asked her why she doesn't call him anna when she calls everyone else that...i see priya falling for that illichavaayan ashok...hmm, i wonder wheree this track is leading to...
i liked vetri today at the beginning of the episode...his and tamil's track is too cute...i actually quite like them as a pair...but i think he will get suspicious of tamil because she asked him whether she should help someone just because they are helping them...
i feel bad for tamil...man, she always gets the problems...

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm as i expected tamil purchased problem on her won hands (no mouht ๐Ÿ˜†). actually i am not liking tamil now. that  mistake done by her classmates ddiint affect anyone then why should she reval the truth and make her own classmates to suffer. hmm i guess there is going to be a fight between vetri and tamil soon.

but reallly loved today's epi hmm no jeya-kathik track thats nice ๐Ÿ˜†
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

hmm as i expected tamil purchased problem on her won hands (no mouht ๐Ÿ˜†). actually i am not liking tamil now. that  mistake done by her classmates ddiint affect anyone then why should she reval the truth and make her own classmates to suffer. hmm i guess there is going to be a fight between vetri and tamil soon.

but reallly loved today's epi hmm no jeya-kathik track thats nice ๐Ÿ˜†

I enjoyed Today's episode because no stupid Jeya-Karthick segment. I can't take it anymore of their scene. Though I like Thamil, but she is irritating me by holding everything inside her not confiding in anyone. She could have at least told Swetha, I have a feeling Vetri will soon suspect and their friendship will go down the drain.

I am wondering if  whether it is Vijay Tv's ploy to degrade Thamil's character and boost Jeya's character instead because Jeya played by Sai ( the girl from Jodi # 1) has participated in this show, they might be trying to boost her popularity kind of like what they did with Priya in the old KKK. I might be wrong, I don't know where I am getting these crazy notions.
Daffodilee thumbnail
no i dont think so . tamil character just now growing up . vetri and tamil story need some fight na so they created this๐Ÿ˜†.

well really i can accept bala-jaya track but nooo not this pandi and that elizabet madam omggg  i hate that scenes too missing old pandiii
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for Thamil, now everyone is going to hate her for being a snitch. No one like snitches in classes.  I can;t believe thamil told the principal.

Jeya-Karthick still annoying me...

Daffodilee thumbnail
jasmine well but jeya-kathick koda we ca manage but are you liking this pandi mooka comedyyy aiyoo thanga mudiayala.
between when karthick started talking normally with swetha and tamil onnum puriyaliyaa ๐Ÿ˜†
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
karthik seems like he is slowly falling for jaya...because he seemed to be talking to her more softly today than he did to any other girl...i don't mind the fact that karthik is falling for a girl but its the fact that its jaya...urgh...she's just plain annoying!
hmmm...tamil needs to speak more...and her expression is always the same...
Shemmo thumbnail
Yes i agree, K&J jodi is annoying. Hope Karthick wont fall for her. Pleaseee!!๐Ÿ˜ก But i somehow feel that Karthi will fall for Thamil๐Ÿ˜† Hope that happens. But Thamil will be odikivaikufied by her classmates if the truth comes out. So sad, but sometimes she is irritating๐Ÿ˜ณ