India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 6)

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thils Akka:
Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasiLOL

Hahha ok da..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

halley IF-Dazzler
halley
halley

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
oh!!!i am loving kkk now...its gettng soo funny..and in sterday epi ..pandi fallng for his teacher and mynaa song nd enamo yedho lol!!!ROFLROFL..and as u al said evn i dont want karthik to fall 4 jaya...thn ava romba overscene poduva..!! but i thnk they luk gud wid each othr..may b if der us a change in jaya character .thn romance wid kathik is posible...and karthik team is just rocking!!!and mainly bala is havng grt humor..and vetri is dng grt job...abt the other gang i thnk dey must improve..learn 4rm vetri lol!!LOLLOL..all the best 4 kkk..hope its a success like the 1st season!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101Shemmokrithikassahi.

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Did Anyone watch today's episode???? Confused Coz I couldn't find the link.

Edited by thilss - 25 May 2011 at 10:49am

Shemmo

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thilss

Did Anyone watch today's episode???? Confused Coz I couldn't find the link.

Yes, I've seen it. Here is the link: http://www.tamilo.com/kanna-kanum-kalangal.html

I couldn't stand Jeya's torture of Karthick. She is too much. I am sorry to say it but I think it looks like they are going to show Jeya and Karthick falling for each otherAngryAngryAngryAngry. I guess we need a character like Jeya to keep the show interesting and for all of us to go insane. This is just the beginning..I sure hope Karthick does not end up with Jeya at the end of the serial.

Watching Wednesday's episode, I felt bad for Swetha, poor girl stuck between Thamil and Vetri's irritating comments..but I really enjoyed watching their portion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Now everybody has found out about Tamil background. Tamil is lucky to have a supportive friend like Swetha. I think Karthik may treat Jaya as his friend not as his lover but Jaya will definetly fall in love with Karthik. In the future Vetri will either love Tamil or Swetha. In this serial most of the character are good especially Karthick, Vetri and their two friends, Puli and Pandi character are more enjoyable to watch.

Edited by ravirr73 - 25 May 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101Shemmokrithikas

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Ravi, I watched Thursday's episode it is clearly becoming apparent that Karthick and Jeya will soon be a couple AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry We will wait and see, but it is really irritating to watch Jeya's scene. I like Karthick and the gang they are so funny like you mentioned.

Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yes Jasmine Akka, i feel the same. Hope they wont come togetherEmbarrassed

Today Update: (Will say important scenes)

Bala and Kathadi planning something against Sullan as he said Vethri to leave the class again. They made a Kanneer Anjali poster of Sullan and put it outside the collegeROFL Vetthri was laughing seeying this, even Karthik who is always Kaadu Kaadu was laughing tooLOL But only 2 people cried seeying that poster, verayaarum illa Jagghubai and AppukuttyROFL It was semma funny!LOL Then Professor was talking with Secretary, seems like that Secretary is very nice, only his wife is strict and put those stupid rules. Okie they were talking about how to punish that poster peopleLOL Tamil met Professor, she got some scholarship and he was asking her about that person who sticked the posterLOL She replied that she does not know who does-nu. Prof gave her 2 days to tell the truthEmbarrassed. In class Bala and Kathadi introduced themselves as the Poster StickersROFL Vetthri and Karthick put Maalai for themLOL And some took photo with B&K, like Jagghu, Vidya, Priya, Saravanan and AppukuttyLOL

I somehow feel that Thamil is going to tell Prof who did-nu and then Promo dialog varum. Please Thamil dont sayEmbarrassed Approm all will hate you mainly Vetthri.Shocked

Note: Sorry for my mokkai english, im still a beginnerLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 27 May 2011 at 11:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101alaipayutheythilsssahi.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for update Shamz!Big smile
ya, its clear that they are trying to get karthik and jaya together but i don't think karthik will fall for her that easily...
this saravanan and diviya track is too funny yaar - they behave like lovers with her little gifts and his kavithais and they call themselves JUST friends - and considering their flashback it seems a bit weird...
i really like vetri...he's too cute...hope he falls for either tamil or shwetha and stops his flirting ways...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101Shemmosahi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index