India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 5)

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

Shamz, I like your profile pic isn't it Ragavi from KKk1. I miss her, I hope she returns but I doubt it.  I am also glad you like the idea of Thamil and Karthick YAYDancingDancing

Please director I am begging you not to make Karthick fall for Jeya, it would just ruin his character all together and would make Jeya think she she is almighty..Yeah, why can't Jeya just go to some dance academy leave my Karthick alone...I really hope she suffers BIG TIMEAngry

So far I like the following characters Karthick, Balaji, Thamil, Swetha, our funny boys Puli, Pandi, , Vetri (though he is a big time player) that's what makes him Vetri..

Lets wait see what will happen this week..do you really think Jeya will succeed in making Karthick fall for him and Thamil finding out about Vetri's feeling for herConfused

No Jasmine..Its a pic of  the heroine of Thendral serial.But yes she looks like Ragavi .Specially in this pic.Wink 

Well what can i say about Jeya is..mmm..no need to worry cz if they want us to watch the serial they will not do something like that.So better not trying to show such a crap.Good for them. Karthik is smart.Embarrassed So I don't think he will give a damn or he'll care!! I'm impressed Karthik..Wink lol Keep this attitude always guy!!Go on!! Thumbs Up

Waiting to see today's epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyjasmine101Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thils Akka:
Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasiLOL

lilyjasmine101thilss

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thils Akka:
Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasiLOL

Oh ok, thanks you too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
anyone caught Monday's episode.

I watched. Well, it becoming pretty intense. Girls are teasing Thamil regarding Vetri. Thamil does not look that happy. Of course, Swetha notice how her face changed.

And then STUPID JEYA's SCENE, the boys teasing Karthick about Jeya and him. I am not liking this one bit...I feel as though my fear will come true and that is Karthick ending up with Jeya CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I am one sad puppy

thilss

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

anyone caught Monday's episode.

I watched. Well, it becoming pretty intense. Girls are teasing Thamil regarding Vetri. Thamil does not look that happy. Of course, Swetha notice how her face changed.

And then STUPID JEYA's SCENE, the boys teasing Karthick about Jeya and him. I am not liking this one bit...I feel as though my fear will come true and that is Karthick ending up with Jeya CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I am one sad puppy
but i guess it goes like mayank ( a study minded boy who doesnt interested in love) and nupur (who is a playful girl ) so jaya -kathik varumnu ninaikren . mayur fans dont kil me plzzLOL

thilss

rose_jasmine Groupbie
rose_jasmine
rose_jasmine

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
o no i don't want kartik to fall for jaya

lilyjasmine101thilss

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_jasmine

o no i don't want kartik to fall for jaya

Me too, but from today's episode its sure looks like it is going in that direction CryCryCryCry

thilss

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Yes.They are trying to show some crap like that i guess. But i must say this will lead the serial to somewhere else.I'll not be surprised if they showed something like Jeya will change her attitude and will fall in love with Karthik really in future.Thats what they wanna show and the only thing they stored for us 2 show! Agh!!! Can't bear her torture! AngryWhy she uses "namma alu" for Karthik?? He is not her "aalu" !! Angry How stupid!! He doesn't like her a bit.And this girl calls him ava aalu..Kodumei!!And I just love Karthik's gang.Hahhahaha.LOL I don't know their names. Confused Only know Karthik's and Vetri's names.But love their sense of humor.Good going guys! Keep it going!!  Clap Jeya is not at all good looking! And she thinks she is!! But Swetha and Tamizh are really pretty.Not so beautiful but still looking so pretty,charming! Hope Karthik will end up with Tamizh.Day DreamingPlease God help! lol LOL Vetri also looking cool.And Pandi oru mara mandei..ROFLROFL He was flirting with that old woman yesterday..Shocked Kodumeyo kodumei..D'ohHahhahha.Puli has improved his acting a lot.Like his character a lot.And about Saravanan.,oh boy don't smile like that.Konjam sirippu control pannu pa.You were "maha angry" at that girl few days back.Now you were smiling and talking like nothing has happened in past.Bit unreal.So if you can control it,then it would add some more sense to the story.Wink Other than that there's nothing left or forgot to mention.The storyline is good other than Jeya's crap! Better they let Tamizh got to know about Vetri.Hope she will use her common sense and brain in future so till then its going good.Hope they will continue the story in this way  and will entertain us! All the best KKK team! Thumbs Up

Edited by thilss - 24 May 2011 at 11:26pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index