India-Forums

kkk 16th - 20th may WU (Page 3)

lilyjasmine101 Senior Member
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
After reading everyone posts, I am so glad I am not the only one who dislike Jeya's character. I agree she is over the top with her comment about making Karthick fall for her and then dropping him like a hot cake (how dare she say that) I really hope she soon gets a taste of her own medicine..

thilss, I think you're right Thamil has already fell for him especially after that chocolate scene. Poor Thamil she is so innocent.. DAMN YOU VETRI DAMN YOU...Angry

I was thinking what if something happens like this...Thamil falling for Vetri and then learning that he only flirtatious with her. At the same time, Karthick falling for Jeya of course he also comes to learn that she has rejected him and Jeya was just using him. So you would have both Thamil and Karthick all heartbroken. As a result,  both Thamil and Karthick learns they have something in common and that is they have been used by others. So both develop soft corner for each other which then leads to them slowly becoming friends and then lovers...of course this will make both Jeya and Vetri pretty mad...Jeya gets jealous and would want to do something horrible to Thamil. But our Swetha would not let her because of her friendship with Thamil..I really like Karthick's character I want him to be with someone who is well deserving of his love. I also like Swetha, she comes off as a very strong and bold girl. Her character needs to remain the same.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING A MINI SHORT STORY. IT JUST HAPPENED. SORRY FOLKS 

Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 21 May 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thilssShemmoalaipayuthey

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

thank you people for the wonderful comments!

You're most welcome Smile
lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dashingtusha13

i've just started to watch this serial and its quite good at the moment...
i also really don't like jaya's character...she's so irritating...i feel so bad for balaji - he's stuck between his brother and her...urgh - i hope jaya ends up marrying that baldie; she's so annoying - i hate the way she says that she will make karthik fall for her!
i really like karthik's character...he talks sense...
vetri is a bit annoying...the way he talks to tamil...feel so bad for tamil...i really hope he ends up falling for her and then he will suffer...

Hey girl Usha, its nice to see you in KKK thread as well. As always I enjoy your posts you're too funnyLOL

This is only Tamil soap I watch because it is not sappy like the others.

P.S. I like reading others' comments as well pls don't get me wrong

Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 21 May 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmoalaipayuthey

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!Clap

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfidentAngry Balaji is also paavomEmbarrassed

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.Clap Amen Sista, I also becoming a huge fan of their friendship

Everything else, I agree with you as well. I guess great minds think alike lol.

thilssShemmo

lilyjasmine101
lilyjasmine101

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

[QUOTE=vrshn]thank you people for the wonderful comments!

You're most welcome Smile thanks for your updates as well

Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 21 May 2011 at 10:11pm
thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks for the nice Update Vrshn!Clap

Me too like Karthick. His advice for Vettri was nice, but loosu boy is playing with Tamil.
Yes Jeya is too much. ARG, she is nice but she has overconfidentAngry Balaji is also paavomEmbarrassed

Overall i like everyone, but sometimes that Sangeetha and Jeya are annoying. "Machan Machan" by Sangeetha is irritating. But all boys are acting really very nice. Hope Karthick wont fall for Jeya..Plsss nooo. I love Shwetha&Tamil friendship.Clap

Yes Chikku..But 1st i thought Vetri is playing with Tamil mozhi..ROFLROFL ok ok just kidding LOL

Yes Sangeetha has to STOP  her "machan" And i'm happy cz she didn't use the word after that day.Thank God! Swetha is nice.I like her character a lot!.Hope Tamil won't act like Pachchai in season 1.ROFL @ all the conversations b/w Karthik and Balaji.Hilarious! And I don't wanna see more drama from Jeya like she did when she was going to the coll with Sangeetha on her bike. 

Shemmoalaipayuthey

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

After reading everyone posts, I am so glad I am not the only one who dislike Jeya's character. I agree she is over the top with her comment about making Karthick fall for her and then dropping him like a hot cake (how dare she say that) I really hope she soon gets a taste of her own medicine..

thilss, I think you're right Thamil has already fell for him especially after that chocolate scene. Poor Thamil she is so innocent.. DAMN YOU VETRI DAMN YOU...Angry

I was thinking what if something happens like this...Thamil falling for Vetri and then learning that he only flirtatious with her. At the same time, Karthick falling for Jeya of course he also comes to learn that she has rejected him and Jeya was just using him. So you would have both Thamil and Karthick all heartbroken. As a result,  both Thamil and Karthick learns they have something in common and that is they have been used by others. So both develop soft corner for each other which then leads to them slowly becoming friends and then lovers...of course this will make both Jeya and Vetri pretty mad...Jeya gets jealous and would want to do something horrible to Thamil. But our Swetha would not let her because of her friendship with Thamil..I really like Karthick's character I want him to be with someone who is well deserving of his love. I also like Swetha, she comes off as a very strong and bold girl. Her character needs to remain the same.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING A MINI SHORT STORY. IT JUST HAPPENED. SORRY FOLKS 

O..h just loved the idea!! Yes, of cz It would be interesting to see something like that.But I don't wanna see Karthik falls in love with Jeya.Instead of that I love to see Karthik will feel for Tamizh for her innocent nature and for believing Vetri and wanna see Karthik tries to help her.In that way he will grow feelings for her without any kinda interference  from Jeya.I simply don't wanna see Karthik with Jeya..lol 

Edited by thilss - 22 May 2011 at 7:18am

lilyjasmine101alaipayutheyShemmo

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i too hate sangeetha's "machaan" habit!
it sounds too odd!
i don't really like her...thinks she some sort of hero and she sounds drunk when she talks!

lilyjasmine101thilssShemmo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kana Kanum Kalanagal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index