Kana Kanum Kalanagal

kkk 16th - 20th may WU - Page 4

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ya i too hate jaya...
she has too much thimiru and is very ignorant too...
she can't even be asked to follow her dreams which is dance...
and then she decides to make karthik fall for her...
as far as i know, karthik seems to be one strong guy when it comes to his beliefs in being against love... so i don't think he'll fall for her that easily, especially after knowing that jaya is trying to make fun of him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shamz, I like your profile pic isn't it Ragavi from KKk1. I miss her, I hope she returns but I doubt it.  I am also glad you like the idea of Thamil and Karthick YAY

Please director I am begging you not to make Karthick fall for Jeya, it would just ruin his character all together and would make Jeya think she she is almighty..Yeah, why can't Jeya just go to some dance academy leave my Karthick alone...I really hope she suffers BIG TIME😑😑😑😑😑😑

So far I like the following characters Karthick, Balaji, Thamil, Swetha, our funny boys Puli, Pandi, , Vetri (though he is a big time player) that's what makes him Vetri..

Lets wait see what will happen this week..do you really think Jeya will succeed in making Karthick fall for him and Thamil finding out about Vetri's feeling for herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 12 years ago
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

Shamz, I like your profile pic isn't it Ragavi from KKk1. I miss her, I hope she returns but I doubt it.  I am also glad you like the idea of Thamil and Karthick YAY

Please director I am begging you not to make Karthick fall for Jeya, it would just ruin his character all together and would make Jeya think she she is almighty..Yeah, why can't Jeya just go to some dance academy leave my Karthick alone...I really hope she suffers BIG TIME😑

So far I like the following characters Karthick, Balaji, Thamil, Swetha, our funny boys Puli, Pandi, , Vetri (though he is a big time player) that's what makes him Vetri..

Lets wait see what will happen this week..do you really think Jeya will succeed in making Karthick fall for him and Thamil finding out about Vetri's feeling for herπŸ˜•

No Jasmine..Its a pic of  the heroine of Thendral serial.But yes she looks like Ragavi .Specially in this pic.πŸ˜‰ 

Well what can i say about Jeya is..mmm..no need to worry cz if they want us to watch the serial they will not do something like that.So better not trying to show such a crap.Good for them. Karthik is smart.😳 So I don't think he will give a damn or he'll care!! I'm impressed Karthik..πŸ˜‰ lol Keep this attitude always guy!!Go on!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting to see today's epi.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thils Akka:
Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasiπŸ˜†
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Thils Akka:

Hehe, athu Hema thaan. Jasmine meant my Prof pic ka not avatar. Yes ur right in avatar is my fav shruti aka thulasiπŸ˜†

Oh ok, thanks you too
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
anyone caught Monday's episode.

I watched. Well, it becoming pretty intense. Girls are teasing Thamil regarding Vetri. Thamil does not look that happy. Of course, Swetha notice how her face changed.

And then STUPID JEYA's SCENE, the boys teasing Karthick about Jeya and him. I am not liking this one bit...I feel as though my fear will come true and that is Karthick ending up with Jeya 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am one sad puppy
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

anyone caught Monday's episode.

I watched. Well, it becoming pretty intense. Girls are teasing Thamil regarding Vetri. Thamil does not look that happy. Of course, Swetha notice how her face changed.

And then STUPID JEYA's SCENE, the boys teasing Karthick about Jeya and him. I am not liking this one bit...I feel as though my fear will come true and that is Karthick ending up with Jeya 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am one sad puppy

but i guess it goes like mayank ( a study minded boy who doesnt interested in love) and nupur (who is a playful girl ) so jaya -kathik varumnu ninaikren . mayur fans dont kil me plzzπŸ˜†
rose_jasmine thumbnail
o no i don't want kartik to fall for jaya
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rose_jasmine

o no i don't want kartik to fall for jaya

Me too, but from today's episode its sure looks like it is going in that direction 😭😭😭😭
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes.They are trying to show some crap like that i guess. But i must say this will lead the serial to somewhere else.I'll not be surprised if they showed something like Jeya will change her attitude and will fall in love with Karthik really in future.Thats what they wanna show and the only thing they stored for us 2 show! Agh!!! Can't bear her torture! 😑Why she uses "namma alu" for Karthik?? He is not her "aalu" !! 😑 How stupid!! He doesn't like her a bit.And this girl calls him ava aalu..Kodumei!!And I just love Karthik's gang.Hahhahaha.πŸ˜† I don't know their names. πŸ˜• Only know Karthik's and Vetri's names.But love their sense of humor.Good going guys! Keep it going!!  πŸ‘ Jeya is not at all good looking! And she thinks she is!! But Swetha and Tamizh are really pretty.Not so beautiful but still looking so pretty,charming! Hope Karthik will end up with Tamizh.😍Please God help! lol πŸ˜† Vetri also looking cool.And Pandi oru mara mandei..🀣ROFL He was flirting with that old woman yesterday..😲 Kodumeyo kodumei..Hahhahha.Puli has improved his acting a lot.Like his character a lot.And about Saravanan.,oh boy don't smile like that.Konjam sirippu control pannu pa.You were "maha angry" at that girl few days back.Now you were smiling and talking like nothing has happened in past.Bit unreal.So if you can control it,then it would add some more sense to the story.πŸ˜‰ Other than that there's nothing left or forgot to mention.The storyline is good other than Jeya's crap! Better they let Tamizh got to know about Vetri.Hope she will use her common sense and brain in future so till then its going good.Hope they will continue the story in this way  and will entertain us! All the best KKK team! πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by thilss - 12 years ago