Mohabbat Lounge#125[16/5 Epi-145] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by channi_star

nahh shibz i guess itz the cupid brigade at the door!!
cnt wait 4 the bike chase!!!

n yest 1st part was awesomest!!!
such a wonderful n lovin hubby arjun is!!
lets seeπŸ˜‰

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by shibz

kavya...haaayeee...!!!❀️  you sent me to dreamland again😍 - I still cant get over that smile he had throughout 😍

uss tabele mein jo bhi cheez thi woh sab inke kaam aaye πŸ˜†.
trueπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
also the sweet lovely moments that dey spend with each other, their romantic gestures is more than any SR😍 that is Arjuhi❀️ natural, sweet n romantic😍

but defo we want a SR for the most lovely pairπŸ˜†  -  oh yeah ofcourse.  main waha par today likhna bhul gayi, tabele mein nai, kitne macchar vacchar honge πŸ˜†  when this syapa is done and they settle down in his mom's house, i want to see them taking a step ahead,  ' Arjun Singhania kuch karo' πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.   will add this to my take,  dont want ppl to misunderstand me 🀣

btw..the one at the door i think is that old man in the spooky picsπŸ˜‰, the owner/caretaker of the tabela or naukar of the owner?πŸ˜†  -  true shibz, totally forgot abt that,  u r right that cld be that taklu admi, may be apne tabele ki yaad aayi usko πŸ˜†
Superb takes everyone πŸ‘.   epi ne sabko dream land mein bhej diya 😍. 

@shibz - I too want to hear  'Tere sason ki '  now ,  that too the original version 😭.    ditto !! cant stand rajveer, donno why pehle itna gussa nai aata tha uspar , abhi unwanted footage dene ke vajah se m not liking this character.  they could have shown  Beeji , Raashi and RPS na instead of giving 2-3 scenes to rajveer in the epi. 

@aksh -  loved ur take,  ditto !! to all.  BT technology sach mein very very backward,  3 mins to trace a call πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.  ek bhi dhang ka plan nai hai police batalion ke paas.  and don ke liye sirf 5 lacs πŸ˜• , I thought he was their biggest  catch , lekin nai BT walo ko virtual money mein bhi kanjoosi karni hai 🀒.   Chalo milke sab bole  "CVs Humari  Maange  Puri  Karo -  Arjuhi ke sath Aman Preet ko bhi dikhao "
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Kavya you still hav hopes dey wil go n live in Arjun's Mom's house?!!πŸ˜† i think they have forgotten completely..we need to remind...but DJ jaisi jeeta jaagta insan ko unhone bhuladiya hai tho iss pathar se bani ghar ko kaise yaad rahkenge CVsπŸ˜†

Arjuhi is all set to go to Shimla...*sigh* wonder wat their future plans areπŸ˜• Shimla hi tho jaa rahe hain...Police ki reach wahan bhi hogi.. Desh chodke thodi jaa rahe hainπŸ€” would love to know wat AA are thinking!!

shibz  to  usko apne ghar mein rehna naseeb nai hai kya πŸ˜’  , but they can always show a room and make him say ' maa main aagaya maa, ab yahi rahunga maa ' πŸ˜†

ha ha...
only yesterday i was thinkin it would be soo nice if Arjuhi lived in Arjun's Mom's house..PB ko likhna tha..unn points mein include karna chaihiye tha...
kavya are u sure that the fb link u gave me is the real PB only!..coz he replied so fast!..πŸ˜†..it was as if he was waiting for the msg!..🀣
Originally posted by -Olly-

kavya are u sure that the fb link u gave me is the real PB only!..coz he replied so fast!..πŸ˜†..it was as if he was waiting for the msg!..🀣

really ???  that day also I have not chkd,  but has replied in the same day πŸ˜†.   maine  6 din baad  thanks likha  ROFL.     Me and pranii very carefully determined that this is real PB πŸ˜†,  shld we double check again?
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
kavya di supersuper luved ur take