Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm.. dont like her look.. too garish.. esp the pink/red and yellow.. gosh.. I think I'll stick to her look offscreenπŸ˜†.. but the good news is BS looks better than I had imagined.. πŸ˜†

I agree with Binu after this promo.. I wouldn't have given this show a shot if it wasn't for Sanaya.. so first impression not impressed.. 

but then again I am in a habit of seeing BS for herπŸ˜‰πŸ€£.. if the promo is what the show is all about.. I can see why Sanaya took the decision.. logistic reasons.. so no issues.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. I dont believe in popular opinion.. esp mine fitting into it.. so earnest request to everyone.. Stop being defensive on accord of this post.. My love for Sanaya doesn't strip me of my objectivity.. m glad I can be in spite of loving her.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
:)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just watch the Promo of 'IPKKND' (How cute name naa...😳) Totally loved it...Eagerly waiting for announcement of Starting Date...😊 Really sizzling Chemistry 😳 (On-Screen...)  SANAYA is looking so sweet in her total Desi Avtaar😊.😍...and,BARUN...😍 I think...New Super Star of Tele World after this show...Obviously, after my MOHIT...No body,can beat our MOHIT...😳 Anyway,waiting for 1 another Forum Page...for New Show...without any disturbance.πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSsmYyqDak&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the info😊
Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon is an awesum title...
my fav song too😳
sanaya looks lovely...and the typical desi avatar with the noserings kinda cute...
barun looks great too...

Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
Aasthahere thumbnail
k finally the much awaited promo is out
*runs to see it*

hmm so i guess its finally time to say goodbye to gunjan!*sighs*
well cuming to payal ,Sanaya is looking quite different and freshπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
barun is also ok
i just loved the bg ...i so hope its the title track  or sum song in the show😳😍

right now i will watch it only for sanaya and ill watch the first few epis b4 giving my opinion on sanaya and barun's chemistry.
ut honestly am soo soo sooo happy and glad to see sanaya back!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
News: I love how Geet's CV's are into this new show.

There is 99% chance of Nisar directing this show [ Nisar Parvez- Director of MJHT] and one of their writers Swati Pandey might also be part of the show.

Most of the previous CV's in Geet will be part of this new show.

They plan to have a page just dedicated to the show soon.

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

@kavs: but she could look prettier in those choti, shalwar.. anywayz ill prolly get used to it. do u think im not gonna make any myself? :P its sanaya!

@nazzz! lol. i get so excited whenever i see u lolzz. old man, only u notice these things. lmao. i no, i need another promo, something better...this one defo didn't satisfy me. yeah, BS looks better clean-shaved but still this isn't too bad, i like him :D

ufff...i wanted them sooon, that's why i was asking...i know that u will make them anyway

n again i agree @ BS
he looks a bit better clean shaved

what i'm sure of is, however the show is, i'll watch it for sure...only for sanaya
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@all: I knowww.!! I agree with u guys.. As a critic, i must say that the promo was'nt catchy as i had expected.. Only the saving grace was Sanaya for whom i watched it  and she was looking sooo different, stunning and CUTE..!! 😳 May be i have got used to of the Chashmish look of Sanaya with her silky open hair..! πŸ€” 😍 😍 lol..

But this promo gave me the ACTUAL answer that why San must've taken this role..! Its a STRONG  character i guess.. And as far as i have analysed Sanaya she LOVES doing strong and solid roles.. So Sanaya will ROCK it for sure..! ;)
And lastly the pair.!! I actually LIKED Barun and his stubble is enhancing his rough business man kinda look.. 😳  I am looking forward to this pair..! Have high hopes already.. πŸ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
The HQ version of the promo : though it's cut a bit. Sanz hindi or whatever language it is, UP i guess is so damn cute. - It's parsi never mind.. THIS IS an extended version and more clearly.

can someone rip off only the music?

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Oh oh... Sanz is speaking parsi hindi.. I even say this all the time. Gotta love Sanz.

I agree. If Sanz was not in the promo, I would have not given another look or maybe I would have since it's 4lions new show. but I LOVE THE music man.. 

I have noticed that Navya and Tere Liye became more popular due to the music and Geet people have this tendancy of coming up with amazing tunes , i.e mahi.