Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND Promo Out CAPS & YT LINKS ADDED (Page 11)

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

@kavs: but she could look prettier in those choti, shalwar.. anywayz ill prolly get used to it. do u think im not gonna make any myself? :P its sanaya!

@nazzz! lol. i get so excited whenever i see u lolzz. old man, only u notice these things. lmao. i no, i need another promo, something better...this one defo didn't satisfy me. yeah, BS looks better clean-shaved but still this isn't too bad, i like him :D

Lmaooonly mee! hahah And ok after watching again i like his rugged look! esp the look he gave her at the end when she's walking past! and her teeny smile as she's driving off!lolzzz

anyway was better watching a couple of times lolzz just waiting for it now!

and awww i get excited too! lolzz hopefully will chat to u more regularly now! xxx

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Ok this pairing is going to be sizzling. I am actually waiting for their onscreen-offscreen chemistry. When is this show starting? I can't wait for it now.

I like Barun's look. I mean the clean cut was good too but I like this look as well. Sanaya looks so pretty!

Let's wait for the show to start before being judgmental. I think this will be interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyCandYlicious_S

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
hmm.. dont like her look.. too garish.. esp the pink/red and yellow.. gosh.. I think I'll stick to her look offscreenLOL.. but the good news is BS looks better than I had imagined.. LOL

I agree with Binu after this promo.. I wouldn't have given this show a shot if it wasn't for Sanaya.. so first impression not impressed.. 

but then again I am in a habit of seeing BS for herWinkROFL.. if the promo is what the show is all about.. I can see why Sanaya took the decision.. logistic reasons.. so no issues.. Thumbs Up

P.S. I dont believe in popular opinion.. esp mine fitting into it.. so earnest request to everyone.. Stop being defensive on accord of this post.. My love for Sanaya doesn't strip me of my objectivity.. m glad I can be in spite of loving her.. Smile

Edited by sonali.19281 - 16 May 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Snaz17555lavenderskieskavya.b

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasthahere-Natasha-aa123.80CandYlicious_S..-Jia-..kavya.bJennyPenny

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Just watch the Promo of 'IPKKND' (How cute name naa...Embarrassed) Totally loved it...Eagerly waiting for announcement of Starting Date...Smile Really sizzling Chemistry Embarrassed (On-Screen...)  SANAYA is looking so sweet in her total Desi AvtaarSmile.Day Dreaming...and,BARUN...Day Dreaming I think...New Super Star of Tele World after this show...Obviously, after my MOHIT...No body,can beat our MOHIT...Embarrassed Anyway,waiting for 1 another Forum Page...for New Show...without any disturbance.LOL

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Edited by Joseph_A - 16 May 2011 at 7:07pm
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the infoSmile
Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon is an awesum title...
my fav song tooEmbarrassed
sanaya looks lovely...and the typical desi avatar with the noserings kinda cute...
barun looks great too...

Edited by shruti.nil - 16 May 2011 at 9:14pm
Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
k finally the much awaited promo is outDancing
*runs to see it*

hmm so i guess its finally time to say goodbye to gunjan!*sighs*
well cuming to payal ,Sanaya is looking quite different and freshBig smileEmbarrassed
barun is also ok
i just loved the bg ...i so hope its the title track  or sum song in the showEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

right now i will watch it only for sanaya and ill watch the first few epis b4 giving my opinion on sanaya and barun's chemistry.Approve
ut honestly am soo soo sooo happy and glad to see sanaya back!!!!HugHugHug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
News: I love how Geet's CV's are into this new show.

There is 99% chance of Nisar directing this show [ Nisar Parvez- Director of MJHT] and one of their writers Swati Pandey might also be part of the show.

Most of the previous CV's in Geet will be part of this new show.

They plan to have a page just dedicated to the show soon.

Go to top