SNS May 16, 2011 : Crap Episode, All Rashi Drama

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the fast Update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks Sadhli...I hope this Rashi gets some yelling from HETAL also today!
thank for updates  i hpe kokila give rashe ear bash
how stupid is that...๐Ÿ˜•all the epi is wasted on ...Dhawal..Kinjal...Rashi...Jigar...Urmi...Hetal n All...๐Ÿฅฑ
wot abt AHEM n GOPI...๐Ÿค”will there story get a progress or not...๐Ÿ˜•
or r we fools to see the same rashi - koki Drama all the time...
anyways thanks 4 the Update...

Edited by Annu_Pari - 12 years ago
Thank you Sadhli for the live update,hope rashi gets her just deserve 2day
thank you for the update...
Thank you...One thing that I don't understand is why do the CVs think that we are so interested in Raashi/Urmilla...or even Kinjal and Dhawal...why don't they just give us what we want...I"m not saying a 100% union of Aham and Gopi...but something along the lines of the Aham and Gopi beginning would be great...I knw that they'll keep aham double guessing his feelings for Gopi for like 4 or 5 months...then Gopi doubting what she seeing for another 4 or 5 months...then finally Aham telling Gopi (which will take 2 to 3 months) then the angst as they try and get together for a suhaag raat (another 1 month or so)...so as you can see by reading the above...the CVs have a lot to cover...they don't need to do filler episodes...

Thanks for the update. It was just filler ep, I feel, although it was good to hear Koki bashing Rashi

Didn't realise MM is right next to CM. ๐Ÿ˜† Urmila got in half a min of Rashi's call

It was funny the faces Nani was making while Koki was speaking about controlling Gopi. It reminded me of kids/teens making faces when the mother starts to preach, acc to them.

Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
thks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Y this urmi comes to Raashi's sasural each other day..& tries to act smart...its boring to see her always tapkofy everywhr

& she's having lots of screen space too๐Ÿ˜”