Balika Vadhu

jagya's mother should hv talked to gauri too!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
 I think sumitra should hv talked to gauri too as it is but natural when a mother comes to know about his son's affair with some girl she wants to hv a convo with herLOL and without that how can she jst left mumbaiConfused. I mean yes she was in a state of shock and was broken emotionally bt she should hv tried atleast once to meet gauri and even jagya's friend who is there( sorry don't know his name) should hv told gauri or should hv atleast hinted her abt jagat's truthConfused. Gauri is the only one in this whole scene who is cheated more than anyone elseUnhappy. The cv's are showing that she don't know anything abt jagat's home and his family members even after spending whole 5 big years togetherConfused and within these years she did'nt talk to any of his family membersOuch. Whereas jagatAngry had a convo with gauri's uncle where he tried to fool her uncle Angry  And even his uncle can enquire abt jagya's family since yhey belong to the same placeErmm i mean sometimes these cv's they jst want to drag the story without using their sensible minds and just fool usDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neetapilugckasturiKamalikaGSudhaSangeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jagya's mother should hv talked to gauri too!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I understand your point, about Sumitra meeting her son's girlfriend Gauri, but I dont really agree. Idont think she has any bussiness with Gauri, if  Gauri was holding her son Captive, then I would have asked her to go fight her or if she knew how good Gauri is she would have save Gauri by telling her the truth. But she doesnt know who Gauri is and since she has broke all relationship with her son not because he loves Gauri but because she came to knew how selfish and stupid he is, so she has no bussiness talking with Gauri. And even if she was to meet Gauri for motherly blessings, Jagya should be the one to bring Gauri  to her since he wants a love marriage, Because in love marriage, mother-in-law dont go looking for the girl, until the girl is brought home to them.

On the account of Gauri not meeting Jagya's family, but of them are at fault, him for hiding it from them from her and lying that Anandi was his relative, and Gauri's fault, she doesnt really seems interested in knowing her boy friend's  roots, before moving in with him, even when she is suppose to be a traditional girl.

Edited by avyarima - 16 May 2011 at 7:30am

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I agree, Bhairon-Sumitra and everybody else thinks that Gauri is a characterless girl involved and living-in with an already married man.
If they'd have know that Jagya has lied to Gauri as well, they'd have got an easy way to get their son back by telling Gauri all the truth which would have obviously made her drop the idea to be with Jagat and that would have ultimately forced him to come back!

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
The matter would have solved then and there itself...LOL due to this there is more potential to drag the storyline LOL
Any parent would be curious to meet that girl who holds so muvh improtance in son'slife...

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
If the CVs did that then everything will get resolved quickly and the serial would end quickly..LOL..
its by dragging all these situations this serial has   managed to cross700 episodesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockyman09

makaladla

Groupbie

makaladla

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i m giving u advise u should write the story of balika vadhu..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockyman09

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makaladla

i m giving u advise u should write the story of balika vadhu..Wink
the cv's of balika vadhu are doing their job now i don't want to snatch their job and employementWink LOL recession has gone few days back only dearLOL. still thanks for ur piece of advice i will use it somewhere in futureStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top