Behnein bond on Birthday-indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Behenein bond on birthday

STAR Plus' show Behenein ended recently but the team got the opportunity to catch up on Adaa Khan aka Aakashi's birthday last week.

Adaa had planned a simple dinner for her co-stars but was unaware of the surprises lined up for her.

Adaa claims, "Aalesha Sayyed (Purva) called me a day before my birthday and said she is in Bengaluru and will not be able to make it for my party. She also did not call to wish me on my birthday. So it was a pleasant surprise when she arrived at my party. Shiju Kataria (Smriti) came with her mom who joined in the celebrations. My friends also got me yummy mango flavoured cake which they smeared all over my face, they were also planning to give me birthday bumps but thankfully they changed their mind," she laughs.

Speaking about the gifts she received the pretty actress says, "Gifts are the most exciting part about birthdays and I got lots of them. Aalesha gave me a beautiful showpiece while Shiju gifted me an ethnic painting, Manoj (Shamardas) gave me a bracelet and even the other gifts were great."

Getting emotional Adaa says, "After the show I did miss my co-stars as I used to spend18 hours a day with them since one and half year. I guess my birthday was the best occasion to reunite with them. Ojaswi could not attend as she was busy but I enjoyed bonding with the rest of my sisters. Shiju's birthday is coming up next and we are planning to celebrate it together again."

Aalesha adds, "I was in Bengaluru but came down to Mumbai for Adaa's birthday. She was very surprised as she had not expected me to attend. All of us had a fun time at the party."

Shiju too smiles, "I enjoyed meeting my onscreen sisters again. I miss them a lot and still can't believe that the show has ended and that we will not be shooting together anymore. We will definitely stay in touch. For now we are busy planning my birthday."

It clearly seems like these Behenein have formed a bond for life.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Monday, May 16, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Behenein-bond-on-birthday&xfile=2011/May/News_20110516_28

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 May 2011 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charmgirl2141IamAditya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behnein bond on Birthday-indya.com" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
    Thanks for sharing

Charmgirl2141

Groupbie

Charmgirl2141

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
    I really love the sisters.Big smile It's nice to know that they are still in touch.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
    thanks for article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top