New FF *P.S. I love U*...DIL KA RISHTA Pg 22... - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

hey nice part... beautifully written ...loved anant n datta's conversation ...pls continue soon ...n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
Hi dear😊...glad u enjoyed the brother brother convo...Next part asap.Hope u keep reading...😳
Originally posted by Abicool

very nice...excellent
Thanks dear😳...Next one asap...Hope u keep enjoying it...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AzMishy

Hehehe
Me read all in 1 go, c told u na on phone can read it quick!!!
But replying is difficult :(

But wow u have merged DN in to this AN is superb!!! 
I love to c how u gona take this forward n u knowing me will know which couple would like to read most *blushing* :p
Soon update the next part :p
Wowww soo glad u take out time to read and reply too😊...Next part asap...Hope u keep reading...Yp i know which couple u adore mostπŸ˜›...ME TOO...😳
Finishing his talk...dutta gets up and makes his way to the stairs and as anant sees him reach his room upstairs...soon he finds himself all alone in the hall...dutta's words were still echoing in his head as he walks across the hall and into his room...πŸ˜›

reaching there he finds navya was fast asleep and he sits on the couch...trying to figure out what his elder brother just told him and wondering...would ever his relation with navya be ...STRONG...SELFLESS...UNCONDITIONAL AND TRUE...lyk naku and dutta's!...😍

Its almost midnight...u see anant is fast asleep on the couch...navya is on the bed and stirs...she sees flashes in her dreams...someone pushing her...slapping and then gagging up her mouth...soon she begins to sweat and stir violently...and mumbles when finally she wakes up with a start screaming out-ANANTTT...😲

anant wakes up immediately...and sees a scared navya sitting up in the bed and sobbing...stunned anant walks upto her and sits next to her trying tn calm her...navya fumbles-woh...woh phir aa jayega anant aur...aur woh...😭

SHE BEGINS TO Cry bitterly and as anant moves forward a little to take navya in his arms...and as she falls silent and leans against him crying...he could feel her tremble...Anant knew what was troubling her and as he could feel her cold tears wet his kurta...he felt sad and decides to never forgive himself for what had happened to navya ..could have been avoided!...

Anant makes navya lie down and then kneels by her side...she looks at him and sobs-kuch hoga toh nahin anant...ANANT SMILES and embracing her forehead he says-kuch nahin hoga (he takes her hand in his and says on) main hoon na...tum so jao navya...πŸ˜›

TIRED navya closes her eyes and soon falls asleep and as anant keeps on kneeling by her side and holding her hand...😳

THE MEMORIES OF THAT fATEFUL NIGHT came tumbling back at him...πŸ˜•

*FLASHBACK*NAVYA had told anant about her love and anant had found courage to tell dutta about it too...LYK always anant didnt really understand when his brother told him-tere ko chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin...main dekh lega...πŸ˜†

ANANT WONDERED if dutta knew from his face that he was indeed a little disappointed by navya loving someone else...and he also wondered even if it was a yes from him how would dutta make navya agree...DAYS PASSED ...slowly he had even forgotten about navya although his first encounter was stil fresh in his mind and he knew he would always cherish it... Almost a month later ANANT was passing the hall when he heard his brother talk to baji (his right hand and most trusted friend)...😲

He was saying--TERE ko bola na baji...main is barey mein koi laparvaahi nahin chahta...navya is ghar ki bahu banegi aur uski izatt humari zimedaari hai...

ANANT HAD HID BEHINd the pillar to listen to them and as he heard baji the ground under his feet give way--bhau woh sala abhishek toh sach mein lochaa nikla!...navya ne shaadi se inkaar kar diya toh usko dhamki dekar gaya...😑
😑
DUTTA leaned back in the sofa and picking up the gun from the side table he says to baji sternly--parso aayi baba ki barsi hai...aur pooja ke baad hii main doobara anant ke rishtey ki baat karega...TAb tak...NAVYA TERI ZIMEDAARI hai baji...tu har waqt uske aas paas hii rehna...aur uss ladke ne kuch karne ki koshish ki toh wahin khatam kar dena...πŸ‘

BAJI NODS HIS HEAD and walked away...

anant stood there silent...and too stunned to talk...after a while he walked back to his room...and still shocked by the revelation...he walked upto the window in his room...πŸ˜•

He could see the waves hit the shore...anant loved water and what he lyked the most about his house was the fact that it was right next to the sea...sitting by the window anant found true happiness as he stared at the blue waters...😳

but today as he stood there he felt no joy and no relief...instead a fear engulfed him as he recalled how sure and simple navya made her plans sound...and now as he heard baji say about navya broken up with abhishek...

ANANT WORRIED how hurt navya would have been to see her dreams shattered and her world falling apart...turning around he makes his way back into the hall...to talk to dutta...he Had to go to navya...HE HAD TO MEET HER and make sure she was fine...AS ANANT REACHED TO dutta he knew how?!...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Hope u all liked...😳

πŸ˜‰

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
wow.πŸ‘πŸΌ...awesome update..😍
😍what did u do yaar..i am completely impatient now..πŸ˜’...really cant wait to read more😍...the bed scene was soo cute😳..and sad too...πŸ˜”.what happened to navya...and whats anant's role in it...πŸ€”..cant wait at all.😍..
amazin update cnt w8 2 read more
plzzz update soon
nice one...loved it...

best anya ff...
thanks for pm..
count soon..
Han yaar!!
We're all eager to know ki kya hua tha Navya ke saath!!??

Aur what could have ANant avoided??!!
:S

awesome update yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

i wanna knw wat had happened in d flashback, cont soon😊

nyc update yaar... luved d bed scene aalot...
do continue soon :)