New FF *P.S. I love U*...DIL KA RISHTA Pg 22...

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok its my first ever anya ff hope u all like it :D and take out time to send in ur valuable comments too :)

Finding Love pg 18...

Dil ka rishta...pg 22...

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago
PROLOGUE...Its a scene in a dimly lit room of a huge mansion...the whole room is lit by candles and decorated with red roses all around...on the bed in the centre u see navya sit dressed in a beautiful red bridal lehnga...she stares at the closed door of the room...knowing her groom...would be there any moment...she takes in a deep breath and the fragrance of her favourite flowers refreshed her and a slight smile crosses her face and just as she hears the door open it vanishes away as navya puts back her ghoongat quickly...Anant enters dressed in a maroon sherwani and looking drop dead gorgeous...slowly he walks upto the place where navya was...he sits by her side and after an instant he removes her ghoongat and as navya looks up at him he finds himself lost in her doe eyes...shy navya lowers her eyes and anant embraces her face and raising her chin a little he makes her look at him...and as he moves his face closer to hers navya feels her heart beat faster...she fumbles--yeh sab...woh...main...ANANT LAYS HIS finger on navya's trembling lips and says sternly--patni ho tum meri...hak hai mera tumpe...NAVYA FALLS silent and she could feel his strong arms almost pin her down to the bed as he too lies next to her...and as anant's warm lips meet her cold ones to kiss her passionately...she could feel his feet fiddle around with her payal...and finds it hard to resist his love...which felt soo calm and soo pure!...NAVYA WAKES UP WITH A START...SHE FINDS HARD TO BREATH AS SHE LOOKS AROUND THE EMPTY ROOM...BREATHING Heavy she tries to catch her breath and smelling the roses she finds the room decorated with her fav flowers all around Just like her dream!...
nice start.. plz do PM me.. πŸ˜ƒ
Lol omg d scene diirectly shifts to samarpan :)
nice yaar... pm me too :)
OMG!!!

We want more-we want more-we want more!!!

Specially that part: patni ho tum meri...hak hai mera tumpe...

I could imagine Anya right in front of me!!! :)

❀️
plz pm me wen u update... nice start πŸ‘

nice prologue yaarπŸ‘

add me to ur pm list☺️

wonderful prologue...πŸ‘do pm me...πŸ˜ƒn cont soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely one...do pm me and update soon
nice.. do pm me.. i would love to read it! πŸ˜Š