Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid to kill? Fun Post (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many of u want sid to kill werewolf??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [25.00%]
12 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19374

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

If Werewolf enterin' fo' Piya then Sid shoud kill him .. Evil Smile
And if not , then I Want Sid to kill that VC .. mOtta BUdhhaaa ROFL

Sadaf u were rite just saw ma last post yeh Newbie's pia ka pairing karne pe tule hai just runining our abhiyaAngryAngry n yes if werewolf is coming for Pia then he needs to be killed by sidLOL n VC ko toh chand maaregaLOL



Just Checked , seems all Newbies as enters in I-F came to PKYEK FOrum ..  Angry
suCh a Big Big Loosers ... they're jealous from Our Show AngryAngry
they keep On bentin' to separate AbhiYa ..
W*F Angry


Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 16 May 2011 at 6:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

If Werewolf enterin' fo' Piya then Sid shoud kill him .. Evil Smile
And if not , then I Want Sid to kill that VC .. mOtta BUdhhaaa ROFL

Sadaf u were rite just saw ma last post yeh Newbie's pia ka pairing karne pe tule hai just runining our abhiyaAngryAngry n yes if werewolf is coming for Pia then he needs to be killed by sidLOL n VC ko toh chand maaregaLOL



Just Checked , seems all Newbies as enters in I-F came to PKYEK FOrum ..  Angry
suCh a Big Big Loosers ... they're jealous from Our Show AngryAngry
they keep On bentin' to separate AbhiYa ..
W*F Angry
Even I started disliking newbie's now as they are getting on ma nervesAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
These newbies r trying to create world war 3 hear how dare they..separate our abhaya.. Angry
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19374

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yeah yaaar , this is tooo muCh .. these all Newbies stuCked On Our show ... Angry
I Wish koi Newbiew Catcher hota aur yahan se Out karta sab ko VC ki tarhan .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
There r sum baba blank sheep also..who r trying all these..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Yeah yaaar , this is tooo muCh .. these all Newbies stuCked On Our show ... Angry
I Wish koi Newbiew Catcher hota aur yahan se Out karta sab ko VC ki tarhan .. LOL
ROFLROFL Well sid taught Pia not to trust anyone whom abhay says stay away from him toh ab Pia won't trust anyother person LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL n yes nw she will fight metz for abhayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
archi abhi sab yahan aa jayenge tumhare evil attemp ka jawab dene k liye :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

archi abhi sab yahan aa jayenge tumhare evil attemp ka jawab dene k liye :P
Chalta hai mein toh sirf Sid ke dinner ka soch rahi hoon he is hungryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index