Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF - Something Called Love - Part 18 : Page 129 (Page 104)

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

okaayy...

that was short and quick...but i still liked it...coz it was helpful and ur story is moving fast and smoothly...BTW wht is wrong with u...?? why short update and when can i see next update...?? huh?

Okay...

Awww...i have this terrible feeling for maan...he must be very senti and sad...i hope geet finds him and soothe him...

BTW i love you maan more and more...coz he was so sweet...he helped geet indirectly widout tellin her...n geet's family...aaarrrghhh i hate them...maan was so nice and caring...he removed her financial burden...

but...

pls make geet confess as soon as possible...BUT YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU...Wink

YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL MIND WILL NEVER MAKE HER CONFESS NOW...Wink Angry LOL

i know you better...from all ur past saddy saddy writings i know...kuch to rona dhona hoga...i know u cant resist...tumjhe mujhe rulane me bahot maza jo aata he...LOL

coz m already crying...coz maan is broken and lost...pls mere maan ko kuch mat karna...pls...Cry

ab itna to reham karo...update jaldi karo yr...i can't wait now...maan is lost...i can't wait...:(:(

chalo ab jo bhi ho,.

Thanks fr this update...i love your FF...and LOVE YOU...!!!! Maddy, you are a bad girl 
( coz u alwys make me cry ) but my fav writer...ha ah ha haaa...joka tha...LOL

Maadddyyy...love you and your FF...

pls update soon...:):)):)

Awww...God ! You and your lovely long analysis ! I'm just loving your verdicts ! Keep them coming but only if they are long ! LOL Ha ! Just kidding !

BTW, Thank you so much dear for your time ! Hug

And, what did you say ? I make people cry, well in my defense, in this FF, till now 15th part, nobody cried okay ? 

So, if there will one like saddy saddy then please you can take it, right? Wink LOL

You guessed it right, I'm EVIL ! So, you just wait and watch ! Tongue

Thanks once again and Love you so much mins, you are a darling ! HugHugHug

I will update soon ! Today i'm free and then, till monday I have no time ! So, may be i will update today eve ! Embarrassed

basicquestion1

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Originally posted by maanddy

Ahem...ahem!!

is someone there??

Its me!! remember???

Awww...I missed you ! Smile

Well you know something ? I won't lie but yday and day before yday when I updated I wanted to PM you for just one line " I Miss You " but then I thought, you would come for a minute and you won't be able to stop yourself and eventually you are gonna mess with studies and exams, so I just refrained myself ! Cry

But there must be some connection as I was expecting you ! Embarrassed

Awww...love you honey buns(another oneLOL)!!
i would have loved to read that pm!
yeah, you are right, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, thats why i just didn't come here!
I mean, i didn't touch my internet for three days...coz if I come, i just can't stop!
well, a good news-MY EXAMS ARE OVER!
so, you can rightfully demand comments now!
Love you Khurani!Hug
and yeah, we do share a very strong connection-we are both maniacs and we both are awesome friends and last but certainly not the least, we both arehopelessly in love with a CHARACTERLOL

Ha ! See ? I guessed it right coz I know this net addiction, when I had exams I literally closed the room in which I keep my laptop and PC ! It's just...unavoidable ! LOL

BTW, your exams are over ? So, what are you waiting for ? Come and Destroy my thread...I'm dying to read those pink long " Princess163 " comments ! Embarrassed LOL

And, yes ! We do have some connection, coz as you said, we are hopeless, and me completely gone case ! Wacko Silly

I will wait for your pinkey pinkey long long verdicts ! And, Khurani loves you loads and loads ! 

Thank you so much for your precious time and reading my torture ! LOL

Love,

Maddy

princess163

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia04ful

wow..
just love ur FF
its awsum..
loved maaneet dance v well chosen song..
the elavator scene...geet singing song i m alive...
superb...love ur maan n geet..they r far diff yet againshine in their love...
loved maan's dialogue: cant see with anyone else...bravo girl.
i love to see maan as possesive lover...
maanee close scenes...
love the way u potray their feelings with eyes...
maaneet romance...i wish we could hv seen somthing like tht in serial tooo
but love the way u write those moments so so beautifully..i feel like i m actually seeing them togethr like tht...
tight hugz for ur creations..
ur twist n turns with maan n geet's past..
every bit is fab..
love it.. u rock truly..
Clap

Awww...Thank you so much babes ! I'm little bit surprised and overwhelmed ! 

Huh ! Let me take deep breath first and read it all over again ! LOL

Oh yeah...Me to in love with My Maaneet version ! Well, Maan is not much diff from the show, but I have changed Geet completely and I'm loving my Geet so much ! I so wanted to see this Geet in the show, but i think it's Impossible task now ! LOL

Thank you so much for loving my twists Hug and please don't curse me later if I will ever make you cry ! LOL

Love ! Hug

Maddy 

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

this is arzoo at u'r service Wink
c how i'm playing with words her trying to butter u up so u can gimme and all the others that r in line another update. Dancing
pweez pretty phweezzz Day Dreaming yup there there...do u c how i'm batting my eyes Day Dreaming

Oh ! WOW ! Embarrassed

I love your name ! Nice one, I kept repeating the name two three times after I read it ! Embarrassed

Okay, Arzoo, you do not need to butter me up ! Wink I will update soon and Thank you so much for loving my work and waiting for my work ! Hug

It really matters to me ! Hug 

Edited by maanddy - 10 June 2011 at 12:37am

basicquestion1

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

awesome update. maan remember the every single word even when he was drunk. sooo nice. and maddy pls do something of this maya and dev. they r ruining the maaneet relationship. ohhh maan is missing. i hope he is rt. love the way geet is worried about maan. i love the geet she is sooo caring.

thannks for pm and pls update soon.

Thank you jas ! HugHugHug
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Ahem...ahem!!

is someone there??

Its me!! remember???

Well you know something ? I won't lie but yday and day before yday when I updated I wanted to PM you for just one line " I Miss You " but then I thought, you would come for a minute and you won't be able to stop yourself and eventually you are gonna mess with studies and exams, so I just refrained myself ! Cry

yeah, you are right, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, thats why i just didn't come here!
I mean, i didn't touch my internet for three days...coz if I come, i just can't stop!
Love you Khurani!Hug
and yeah, we do share a very strong connection-we are both maniacs and we both are awesome friends and last but certainly not the least, we both arehopelessly in love with a CHARACTERLOL

Ha ! See ? I guessed it right coz I know this net addiction, when I had exams I literally closed the room in which I keep my laptop and PC ! It's just...unavoidable ! LOL

BTW, your exams are over ? So, what are you waiting for ? Come and Destroy my thread...I'm dying to read those pink long " Princess163 " comments ! Embarrassed LOL

And, yes ! We do have some connection, coz as you said, we are hopeless, and me completely gone case ! Wacko Silly

I will wait for your pinkey pinkey long long verdicts ! And, Khurani loves you loads and loads ! 

Love,

Maddy

How many times am I supposed to warn you? You are NOT allowed to say anything against my Khurani or her work!Angry
warna no verdict!Tongue

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Ahem...ahem!!

is someone there??

Its me!! remember???

Love you Khurani!Hug

Love,

Maddy

EDITED : 

You became GOLDIE ? Embarrassed Congrats ! PartyDancing

princess163

Go to top