Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The Hot Hunk of Television Industry-KK

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The Hot Hunk of Television Industry

One has to agree that today our television industry is filled with hot hunk and choosing just one or two is extremely difficult task to do.  However I have tried to pick few that I thought to be hot hunk of the television. It might not be who you want it to be but you cannot deny the fact that these boys are hunks of the industry.
 Here is a list of the current batch of hot and happening hunks that either are already playing a main lead and are making their presence felt even in the female-dominated field with their hunky appeal.

Karan Kundra ' Mr. Khata Mihtha

Karan Kundra who is better known as Arjun became famous overnight thanks to popularity of Kitni Mohabbat Hai ' Season 1 and 2.. In fact Kmh was his debut show opposite Kritika Kamara . Their chemistry rocked with young audience so much so that their fans actually demanded for the next season, which of course they got. He has huge fan base following who love him for his down to earth and bright personality, his cute noke jokes with his reel and real life girlfriend Kritika Kamra aka Arohi of  Kitini Mohabbat hai and his goofy behaviour which never cease to make his fans laugh. He is always there for his fans, interacting ith them through facebook fan page, twitter, Hoonur and of courses the interviews. The fans love him in second season of kitni as much as they did in first if not more. They love his and Arohi's fights, their chemistry, the sticky situations they try to put each other into and of course those few passionate moments they share with each other. The fame that Kitin bought him has changed his live forever. Today he is considered one of the most demanded actors in the industry.

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
of course...i'm crazy abt both of them!!
yellow_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new name mr:Khata Mihtha
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awe so true article!..each and everywords are so true!..loved reading it ..thaks for sharing shibz!..❤️ u loads karan!..:)
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

He has huge fan base following who love him for his down to earth and bright personality, his cute noke jokes with his reel and real life girlfriend Kritika Kamra aka Arohi ofKitini Mohabbat hai
and his goofy behaviour which never cease to make his fans laugh. He is
always there for his fans, interacting ith them through facebook fan
page, twitter, Hoonur and of courses the interviews.

aww...soo true!!! 😳
Love karan kundra a lott!!😳❤️

btw thanxx shibzz!!Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karan is too hot to handle😎
princess_nabz thumbnail
i completely agree with ya
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
karan is a true rockstar..no doubt one of the finest actors television has seen..he n Kritz make a super-perfect pair..love u King K!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hayee!!😍...shibz thanks for posting dis..made my day..🤗..love everything that has been written!!...so true...our KK is deff one of the best...n of course the hotttest hunk of televsion ever!!❤️...muah!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing the Link Shibz...There is no doubt about that Karan is hottest hunk of teleland😳...And I like that guy more bcuz his totaly down to earth & friendly nature..Its hard to handle sudden the fame and Than being cool ,Polite and Humble at same time..But Karan Kundra did this so well..Three Cheers for him...😃