Maryada

Adi ka hath tuta...meri tuti dil

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo...what's going on in Maryada yaar😲...Adi ko asli sach pata kyun nahi chala yaar...SSP ka asli chehra ka toh sirf trailor dekha usne...picture ahi baki hai meri dost...picture abhi baki hai😆...Adi ka haal trailor dekh kehi dheela ho gaya...toh jab pura picture dekhega tab kya hal hoga ye toh Bramha(god bramha...not the devil one😆) hi jane...guys what are ur reactions after watching the Special episode of 13th may...????? say here...keep loving AdiYa and watch Maryada...Lekin Kab Tak Monday to Friday 11 p.m. only on Star Plus...😉
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 SP will be able to talk himself out of this. But this time it will be difficult to him.

SSP is smart man so he can do anything. 😡
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sabs🤗,

well said sabs, picture to abhi baki hai😆.

I totally  agree with shee. I'm eager to know what will adi's next move be and how will SSP talk himself out of this problem.  SSP will take revenge on priya when he gets to know that priya inform adi about this issue.

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
I think Adi will kill his dad...do u all think so???
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No, dont want Adi to kill his dad, that would be an easy punishment. Want to see him suffer. Plus dont want to see Adi spend his life in jail for a man who definitely isn't worth it 😈
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fiz...i agree with u that SSP should suffer and repent for what he has done😡 
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SSP has to suffer. Adi has to find  more abt his Dad. How he treated to his Mom and Priya.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
guys can anyone inform me what is going on is maryada now.. I am missing it for somedays due 2 exams...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Hey guys good sugestions...but I can't forgive that SSP...he's a *******