SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I agree that he has said in a couple of interviews that he does not intend to come back, but television is a fickle world, he may even decide to come back if the terms and conditions are agreeable to him.
Honestly, I really wish the PH would buy the rights back from Colors and sell it to different channel. That way, at least the essence of the story can come back 😕

Word, exactly my thoughts, but all channels are the same - with the damocles sword of TRPs hanging over their heads.
I would hate to see anyone other than MR as DSP.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Harshita: TV world maybe fickle but MR is not the average TV star. He is an artist first.

Oh, completely agree, the statement was just pure hope that something would make him change his mind, call it a selfish fan's desire
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I agree that he has said in a couple of interviews that he does not intend to come back, but television is a fickle world, he may even decide to come back if the terms and conditions are agreeable to him.
Honestly, I really wish the PH would buy the rights back from Colors and sell it to different channel. That way, at least the essence of the story can come back 😕

All the channels are the same. Every channel messes with their serials in all the depts from casting to storyline, everything.

stil no mishal :((((

oh wel atleast wel dont hav 2 see diggu piggus LS wit naku!!!

thnx 4 sharing subhas
Hey friends, being a silent reader, sorry to interrupt in this topic, but one thing i want to share baaji, nakusha can't be made as  pair as nakusha herself said to her mother once in september, baaji is like her brother.
 And to even think of replacement for an Actor like Mishal as Dutta Bhau, surprised me as ur forum's 200 people collectively said and proved No MR= No Dutta=No LTL=No Colors, which shook colors even. I became a fan of these 200 people's strength. like all of u somehow i want PH channel's and MR do a patch up for giving this serial a respectful ending otherwise serial is totally meaningless. i firmly believe Nakusha's insanity was the biggest joke in serial as she was saying to Dutta patil few days before of dutta's disappearance,"Meri taakat aapki takat banegi, auraton mein bahut sehanshakti hoti hai" and she is shown as mad just even seeing Dutta going in a van.
Originally posted by mkat22

Hey friends, being a silent reader, sorry to interrupt in this topic, but one thing i want to share baaji, nakusha can't be made as  pair as nakusha herself said to her mother once in september, baaji is like her brother.
 And to even think of replacement for an Actor like Mishal as Dutta Bhau, surprised me as ur forum's 200 people collectively said and proved No MR= No Dutta=No LTL=No Colors, which shook colors even. I became a fan of these 200 people's strength. like all of u somehow i want PH channel's and MR do a patch up for giving this serial a respectful ending otherwise serial is totally meaningless. i firmly believe Nakusha's insanity was the biggest joke in serial as she was saying to Dutta patil few days before of dutta's disappearance,"Meri taakat aapki takat banegi, auraton mein bahut sehanshakti hoti hai" and she is shown as mad just even seeing Dutta going in a van.

Welcome to the forum. aww u r fan of only 200 strength. 😆 don't worry these 200 fans will watch LCL and bury it coz these 200 fans don't just watch a show, they analyze everything and split it into pieces. 😆 it has been buried on this forum and the channel will bury it someday. Actually the problem isn't the PH. it seems that the channel has a problem with the fictional character we all like Dutta. 😳 Don't even talk about Naku's insanity. the whole show is a joke after Dutta's exit. they are just experimenting to see which track will work. 1 week it's NS-Digu, another week it's AS showing her two sides of the pendulum and another week it'll be digu-naku story and then another week some other random track. the show is in it's experimental stage. the final result will be out after IPL ends. 😉 The channel's ego is really hurt and hence it's going to explode after IPL ends. 😆