Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy (Page 2)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.

I was thinking the same too Rosa.
Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.

But he looks much older. He won't match with Mahi (Nakku)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.

Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.
Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

I don't like SK...but that doesn't really matter. I don't care for a "Dutta" who isn't played by MR. So, they can cast anybody they want *shrugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshdivy609

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Thanks for shearing.

But its sad to see Dutta is not there to cure NakkuOuch

Baaji will have to make her accept that he is gone!
This is even more sad!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkneets_ltlHamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Thanks for sharing.

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Ouch Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.

The main problem is this 360 degree turn in the story along with bring new characters. To me it seemed they not only had a problem with MR but had a problem with Dutta too. Maybe they wanted to prove a point to him and his fans who were supporting him that the channel can make anyone it pleases a star.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82silkrouteHamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Why does this  sound good . 
But I  hope that before getting Naku back to normalcy or after ..
.whenever , I just hope Baji kicks a certain Black Bull's fav Doggie 

Pls Baji for us 

Well also this can also mean once back to normal they both will look for Dutta 

Edited by scorpio10 - 16 May 2011 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Thanks for sharing.

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Ouch Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.

I think we should just detach ourselves from the post-25th March LTL...I mean the people who are NOT okay with MR/Dutta's absence, or the new storyline. And we also need to accept the fact that there are lots of viewers who ARE okay with the current scenario.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Rosa: I dont think anyone is ok with the current scenario. Even non-regular LTL viewers know that LTL and Dutta go hand in hand. But people complain and watch out of habit. The primary reason why Kyunki went on for 5 years longer than it should have.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82pbtghoshsub_rosa-bharti-

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.

Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

No No Sharad Kelkar Nooo. Unhappy  Meri intution yehi bol rahatha koi na koi isske bademe bolenge but  my opinion is he is not similar as DSP & most important is asper age ye banda nakusha ki uncle lagega LOL isska voice thik hai par facial expression thik nehi hai. ye hero kam villain jiyada dikte haiOuch.

Go to top