India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
In SBS they said that Baaji will try to bring nakku to normalcy. No scenes, the reporter just said it. It was in the section, where they show what will happen in the coming episodes of several serials.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalneets_ltlpbtghoshcaptkirk-Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219divy609sub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11mIsHeZ.x-Azy-Hamlet53.Sidrameghapartistranger2rose_Eternity_TheRager

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshmIsHeZ.xspandana11

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for this, why did this news depress me? Ouch Baji brigning Naku back to a sane state seems emotional. The main thing is, Dutta is not there. I guess it kinda reiterates the fact that Dutta has well and truly gone and now it's up to his best friend to make his wife accept it. There's so much sadness in this whole story. Wish Dutta was present to make Naku get better. Damn saddening.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkAni_La_Iam-Swasti--bharti-mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.SuviHamlet53

sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
no other actor we want only mishal as dutta thats itAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkAni_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.

I was thinking the same too Rosa.
Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.
Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

ramya90captkirkHamlet53

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing.

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Ouch Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.

Edited by neets_ltl - 16 May 2011 at 4:04am

sub_rosa-bharti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Thanks for this, why did this news depress me? Ouch Baji brigning Naku back to a sane state seems emotional. The main thing is, Dutta is not there. I guess it kinda reiterates the fact that Dutta has well and truly gone and now it's up to his best friend to make his wife accept it. There's so much sadness in this whole story. Wish Dutta was present to make Naku get better. Damn saddening.

Dutta has well and truly gone...atleast MR definitely has. Only way Dutta can return is with a new face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Main problem with LTL is that MR doesn't seem to be interested in returning and any other decent actor may not agree to take up this role at this stage. I guess we will know what will really happen only after IPL. Most of the serials are just dragging on and nothing is happening in most of the serials.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkneets_ltl

Go to top