Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Resham*

When can the epi come when Nivi will be obsessed by Viren😆

would give anything to see that
yes raj and would watch that epi hundred and thousand times😆
Resham... me too...😆

dont want the CT's to take the track on Viren's insecurity ... cause this is not about Viren's insecurity...No one is perfect and and so is not Nivi and Nivi can also get carried away because of the circumstances be obsessive and Viren helping her to get back to normal...
No cant The CTs jus give us pure moments of love and romance between the nivren!!!! Nivi viren is also lyk a baby gosh u have got to be kidding me!!!
I srsly want somebody making this time Nivi to realise what she is doing wrong...
How can he take the responsibility of a child which has come unannounced
and viren is himself a cute sa bacha who cant share nivi with any one else
wat don't understand is dat y does nivi forgt abt viren everytim she is involved in something..b it family or work...viren ko avoid kare bina kya voh kuch kar nahi sakthi ...???
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Hey guys,
I feel Viren isnt ready to take care of the baby like Nivi... Hope Viren and Nivi dont fight over the baby again... Viren first sent the baby with Sid...
After sooo many days he thought of playing the flute... I really missed the background tune... Nivi and Viren were getting closer tht the baby cried... Gosh!! I was waiting for a beautiful scene, just then the baby destroyed it... I noticed Viren's face... He didnt like the interruption..
Then When tayiji says tht she will tak car of the baby Nivi sats she will do it...
Guys i dont know why, but i have a feeling tht Viren will make Nivarth join... I dont wat him to.. But the way he looked at them standing with the baby... Viren's Eyes feel bad tht he is gonna be left out again and now because of the baby...
Even in the mornin he doesnt find Nivi on the bed...
CC has already started with her bakwaas... Gosh!!! I sooo hate the precap...
Guess Viren isnt ready to take the responsibility of the baby...

@ Bold This is impossible. Even if u think viren may do but HL is there, she won't allow her to marry or will take care of dwita. Just chill. 
yes Usha HL first will be the person to oppose this...😆 and if Viren gives up then v all r there to bang the CT's