Posted: 12 years ago

I just want to know why there are no article about Drasti.  Always we get to see about Gurmeet, but not Drasti.  Drasti also equal popular, but no articles or interviews of hers.  Any one know the reason??
ya u r rite...v need her's more...
Don't know the reason but yes I would love to see more interviews and articles on her.
May be her manager and PR is lazy ! 😆  She needs to change her PR manager now ! 😆
excatly the same thing  i have been wondering since forever why isin't there any article or interview on our princess and now we  know what GC does  and what his "she" does every hour of every day
.we  ned to mail or ask tellybuzz ppl or even zing magazine to publish articles to interview our princess she is such a fshion icon  for me and my sisters  and im sure countlss other girls out there.this is prejudice or what sort of bias i dont know.zing magazine inits inaugral issue gave an interview of gc which i liked then thought to myself maybe next issue we will get Drashti but no such thing happened.its not like these ppl go up to talk to someone from the same set and DD isin't there she's also present on the sets why aren't  telly chakkar or tellybuzz or whoever interviews not showing same courtesy to DD?
apsalutely write...we want more "DRASHTI"...
Yes we have to ask for DD interview.Luv her a lot.More over her Interview will be more n more proffesional n Fun Filled.She is equally important for Geet Success.If she is absent for 1 day also the serial looks incomplete.Please want her interviews more n more on her daily activities :) Edited by pppp12345 - 12 years ago
i completely agree with you...👍🏼 good post dear...👏
u r right..
me no gr8 fan of gc.. only maan...
but fan of both dd  & geet
true!! we want her interviews as well...