Avinash Rubina in SBS Youtube link pg 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Majbhor majbhor se sitare See SBS at 2.30

The anchor telling on majboor and Rubina saying how to look majboor and Avinash teases her Rubina cant be majboor but Radhika can but Rubina says I cant be majboor and so on and a very cute segment with different actors and they telling their experiences while shooting.After long time saw them doing masti behind the screen.

They also showed a bit on future track of Cb with Radhika Dev and Rohan if someone saw it can give the details

I am sure Nipun or Dhruvie will upload the links
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear.I am giving the details of the twist segment.
This week Rohan's Birthday will be celebrated and Rohan will shout after seeing Radhika and a big twist is also ahead.
Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing chalhov...hope someone will upload the link.
Thnxxx Chahlov 4 the info/...waitin 4 Nipun 2 post the link...:))
Thanks for sharing the info 😊
this s the link it is very funny
thanks for giving the link
thanks a lot for explain Chalhov and for sharing
thanks for sharing info n the link
Originally posted by chalhov

Majbhor majbhor se sitare See SBS at 2.30

The anchor telling on majboor and Rubina saying how to look majboor and Avinash teases her Rubina cant be majboor but Radhika can but Rubina says I cant be majboor and so on and a very cute segment with different actors and they telling their experiences while shooting.After long time saw them doing masti behind the screen.

They also showed a bit on future track of Cb with Radhika Dev and Rohan if someone saw it can give the details

I am sure Nipun or Dhruvie will upload the links
chalhov.. thanks yaar..
 I can't believe,each one used this segment very cleverly...😕

Rubi indirectly telling us, she doesn't have any hands on her dressing, her lines, her look...and also she says  " they are doing it in the name of continuity"...(majboori hei)

The cameraman clearly sayd "script coming late" (so the problem is with writer's,a dn then the rest editing people will do..

😲😲😲😲

Think we cannot do anything with this majboori...

wish to get the script early and they can go thru and correct lines prior to shooting, and Rubi get a hands on her look...😃