Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

results of d pak media awards 2011 (Page 2)

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

thanks for posting this!

I dislike how the same ppl keep getting these awards, i mean come on Nadia Hassan always gets the best female model, give someone else a chance..and the actors too

and Muskarati MORNING for best morning show?!?!? PUHLEAZEEE, i cant stand watching his 3 hour show..Utho Jagho Pak, or Morning with Hum is better, even Good morning Pak n Meena Bazaar too, everything is better than that..

WHo was best tv actress female?

true abt nadia hussain shes always winning it.Confused..n yes i was also shocked to c muskurati mornng winnngShocked...abt uthi jaago pak i dun even feel like commentngDead but yes GMpakistan n mornng wid hum is good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

thanks for posting this!

I dislike how the same ppl keep getting these awards, i mean come on Nadia Hassan always gets the best female model, give someone else a chance..and the actors too

and Muskarati MORNING for best morning show?!?!? PUHLEAZEEE, i cant stand watching his 3 hour show..Utho Jagho Pak, or Morning with Hum is better, even Good morning Pak n Meena Bazaar too, everything is better than that..

true abt nadia hussain shes always winning it.Confused..n yes i was also shocked to c muskurati mornng winnngShocked...abt uthi jaago pak i dun even feel like commentngDead but yes GMpakistan n mornng wid hum is good

whats wrong with Utho JagoShockedLOL

yeah its annoying how new ppl dont get a chance..
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

thanks for posting this!

whats wrong with Utho JagoShockedLOL

yeah its annoying how new ppl dont get a chance..

i dunno...d host for starters...wannabe loserAngry sorry yar dun mean to offend u...but really shes gotten irritating ever since she has switched channel...she was sophisticated on ARY but here..mayb its d fault of d channel LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanRagMasta

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
oh cool .. thanks for posting Alisha Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fan

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
WOW!...Highly-deserving people,minues Nadia Hussain!!...She gets it every yr,since my childhood!!...I mean she's gr8,but there are other ppl around,too!!...

And the morning show-honestly speaking,I've heard tht for the first tym!!...Lol.GMP's better,I guess!!

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

WOW!...Highly-deserving people,minues Nadia Hussain!!...She gets it every yr,since my childhood!!...I mean she's gr8,but there are other ppl around,too!!...

And the morning show-honestly speaking,I've heard tht for the first tym!!...Lol.GMP's better,I guess!!

I agree @Nadia HussainLOL, she's been getting awards for the best female model since my childhood too..we should have our own awardsLOL
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princezz22

Yay Ahsan got best supporting male actor.DancingBut my Saba didn't get any award.Unhappy

Congo to Fawad and Sanam and dastaan whole team.Big smile

actually i get dawn newspaper at my hme n dey had reported abt saba gettin d best supporting actress for daastaan so u can rejoice nowBig smile

OMG OMG AhSa(Ahsan-Saba) Connection.Day Dreaming
They are so connected <3 that they won best supporting actor/actress award for dastaan.Embarrassed

Thanks Alisha for sharing the news.Big smile

SidNeeti-fan

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

I agree @Nadia HussainLOL, she's been getting awards for the best female model since my childhood too..we should have our own awardsLOL
Lol,exactly.She luks gr8,but she's come of age,now-she better retire before my grandchildren start saying that she's been getting this since our childhood!!ROFL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 20 May 2011 at 6:08am

Go to top