Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Precious Forever #2 Complete| NEW SURPRISE P.69 (Page 28)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Good Evening My Crazy FellowHugHugHug

Finally here with the update of the FF but before updating I want to give *Hugs&Blessing* to all those who appreciated my work.

Thanks a lot people
Means a lot for me

Here it is the confrontation sceneBig smile

HugHugHug 

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 05 June 2011 at 9:05am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122khadija-kmhkmhalltheway123PriyaK.MsFuzzybear69sezo-anzaeram-ThugAngelindianamericanSHAHAD971princess_star11-sia-rasika_DS..anshita..CoffeeAddictmIsHeZ.xaparna4karanika.vrshn.Jin.lara3110...vibha...Arjuhisis-dark.horse-MyInspirationz..Akaisha..Anjalii...xXx

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Luv Ka End

I was not prepared for that discussion, or most likely I would not never, but I could not pull back.

- You owe me an explanation - he began looking at me straight in the eye and it was then that I realized that there was absolutely no escape way.

It was definitely the moment of truth.

- You're angry, and I understand you have every right - I said putting his hands on.

- I'm angry? No Arohi, I'm not, I'm damn angry...It's different. Do you realize what you did? – he asked, raising his voice.

At that moment I thanked the fact that he had presented in the late of the day, at least we were alone in the office, then no one would have heard arguing.

- I have protected my children, that's what I did - I told him and realized that he had reason to be angry, but I did not mean that he was hardly a saint.

If we were in that situation, it was his fault.

- And how would you protect them? Making them grow up without a father? And they are our children, not yours - he pointed me angry.

- And what I should do? Tell me since you're so wise, tell me how I should have deal – I yelled aware that the anger I felt toward him was coming out and I had no desire to appease it.

It was the moment of truth and then it was just pop out the whole truth and not just the part that was convenient to him.

- You should have come to me when you found out you're pregnant. I had every right to know. What do you think I would not have accept that baby? I should not have taken my responsibility? Did you really think that? You thought I had enough I let you go to forget you? - he asked calming towards the end.
- Arjun you did not let me go, you've literally thrown out without thinking  about me and everything else. You did not cared about me and that I was in a city alone at night without a place to sleep, you did not cared about anything ...about what I felt used when I knew you had another woman .It takes you just one year to forget me. So, yes, Arjun, I was convinced that you did not want that child. You told me you had to find yourself and your balance and you could not do it with me. What did you expect? That's when three months later I discovered I was pregnant I came to tell you to say you'd become a father? You want I return to Chennai, rang at home and I told you "Hello Arjun, do you remember me, that you have thrown out from your home three months ago after you've used me, I discovered I'm pregnant, ah, so for the record, the child is yours. " This is what I would have to say to you? This is what I should do after you asked me to go out of your life and not seek any more? After you told me you had another woman, I should come to you to make me break my heart again? - I spit on him aware that I would hurt him, but at that moment that mattered little.

- Damn Arohi, there was no woman. How the hell could you believe those words? That house was full of our photos, I was full of us. What woman would want a person who was totally in love with another? In spite of my behaviour you came to Chennai to look for me, you've put aside pride and dignity and you knocked on my door, you fought for our love, so why you have not tried to do so even when you found you were pregnant? – he shouted me angry, as if it were my fault that I was not able to understand that he had lied to me that night.

- Why? You wonder why? You have no idea how much I have suffered when you left? You may never have considered it, but that night you were not only you who lose someone, but I, even I was sick. Rajveer was also my friend, also I loved him, he was the one who offered me his shoulder when something went wrong, he comforted when I quarrel with you, he made me smile, making me forget the problems.. That night I too have lost a friend, maybe not my best friend as in your case, but a friend who I wanted a world of love, but no one when Rajveer died, focused on my pain. I also loved Rajveer and I missed, I miss him and I always will miss to. It was not enough the blow of losing him, I missed you too, you who escaped leaving me in despair so great that you can not even imagine, that no one can imagine. And you know what is the thing that hurt me most of all when you accused me of the death of Rajveer? It were not your words or your behaviour, but were your eyes. I remembered those eyes warm and full of love for me that day were cold as ice, there was nothing inside, just hatred directed towards me. Those eyes haunted me for eight months. I woke up in the nightmares screaming every night to see your eyes cold and sharp, telling me that there was no space for me in your life. I was troubled, waiting for your sign, your return after an eight months, I have also fled from pain, from you, from us and I moved to Mumbai. Then I found and the hope of a future with you ...stronger than ever, but I was wrong, because you have been able to break my heart again and at that point my strength was gone. Arjun, I did not want to suffer, I did not want you break my heart again, you had to look for yourself, you told me so, this did not mean having to take care of two children. I had the desire, but mostly I did not have the strength to continue fighting for something that I just wanted - I told him spitting in the face all that I had not had the courage to tell him when we went to the bar - I have fought for our love, you've never done and maybe you should start doing it - and then I concluded with a phrase that went out without I could stop myself.

After all I really thought those things, I had fought, he had to do it now proving he was able to forgive me.

I looked at him and realized that his eyes had softened in some way by my word and I was sure that I had hurt him not only by having named Rajveer, but especially saying how much I had suffered.

I thanked myself for not being down in the details, otherwise I would have really hurt him. It was not the case that he really discover what the hell I had passed without him.

Shortly after he returned to look at me icily, a sign that he was not going to give up and somehow I could not then give it all wrong.

The thought that someone could be able to conceal the existence of my children for five years,  spit blood to the brain. Damn, five years were many, especially the first five years, when you learn to know the children and to create a deep bond with them.

- Do you really think I've never fought for us? - he asked surprised that I really thought so.

- You want the truth? Yes, I really think. During the clarification at the bar remember what you told me? That you came looking for me in Mumbai and you had seen me with Sid. Then the children were one month, one month Arjun. If you had had the courage to get out, if you had done it, maybe it would not have need five years for you to discover that you had become a father. You could fight, you can still do it - I pointed out.

I saw him looking down a sign that I had hit and sunk him, but that look went away because Arjun was suffering. When he was angry, there was nothing to do  he could only realize the error or not.

- Ok, before I was wrong, I admit, but now I'm supposed to fight for us? What should I do? Hover over this whole story? Arohi, we are not talking about a game, you probably do not realize the seriousness of the facts. I have two children aged five years, five years do you realize? And I do not know anything. I was not there when you did the first ultrasound or when you found out that there were two, I was not there when they kicked for the first time or when they came to the world, I was not there when in the night they cry or when they were hungry, I was not there when they said their first word or when they made their first steps. I have two sons and I do not know nothing about them -he yelled at this time more disappointed than angry.

- Arjun, What do you think it was easy for me? Do you think it was easy to grow without you? Making up lies upon lies when they asked about the father? Do you really think it was a game for me? - I asked as tears began to fall on my face plentiful.

I did not want to cry, I did not want, but I was too bad by that situation and it hurt me to see those eyes looking at me hard as if I wasn't the woman who just three days before he revealed his love.

He saw me crying, but he did not say a word, or tried to soften his look and in that moment I wondered if indeed he was right, if the bad in that situation was just me.

- Nobody asked you to invent a lie, you were free to speak the truth, but you did not, you did not want to do it - he told me chilling moment.

How could he say those things? How could he think that I did not want to tell the truth? I had not been able to do so, not wanted.

- I was free to speak the truth? Arjun What truth? What truth I tell them? The one where their father left me out of his apartment as if I was a prostitute so that his woamn does not find me at home and not find out that her man is disgusting? And this is the truth that I should tell to my children? This was the truth that I should tell the children of two years asking me why they did not have a dad? The night that I've thrown out from your apartment and you have decided for me, for my sake, you decided for them, Arjun. I did not know what you told was a lie, but that night, whether you admit it or not, is you who have decide for everyone – I yelled disappointed by his attitude and his lack of desire to understand my reasons .

- Do not dare Arohi, do not. Do not give me the blame for everything because you know that it is not. I have wrong in the past, I missed a lot and I do not regret it for the mistakes I made, but I've paid dearly for my mistakes. I lost my best friend and the only woman I ever loved in my life. Ok, you too have lost a friend and the man you loved, but you Arohi you did not have to live for years with guilt because you did not have anything wrong. For me, it was different. I have lived whole years and I still live with guilt. Do you know how much pain I feel thinking back to Rajveer? A lot because I can not feel not guilty for his death because it is the fault of life that we persist in doing if he is no longer with us. Do you know how I feel when I look at Shefali or Sunny? It is as if I was I to deprive them of a husband, and above all a father. Do you know what I feel inside when I think of you? To us? I'm dying inside because I know it was me to ruin everything. You've suffered over the years and I know, but I did and over the suffering I had to deal every day with regret and guilt for all that I carry around. Now you can not tell me that it's my fault if I discovered only after five years of having two children at the airport that day because I did not have the courage to run to you. I see you happy and I thought you were really so, I believed that the boy could give you everything that I had not given you and I would not have been able to give. You were supposed to come to me and tell me everything or at least you'd have to do when you're back here, but you did not do it and you know what is the thing that makes me angry? It makes me angry that if Rashi had not asked you to marry you would not be coming and I would never have known anything, that makes me angry ...if I had not chased you at the airport you would not say anything and you'd left again bringing back this secret But you had the opportunity to tell me  it. The day after your arrival, I asked the children, their father and you have lied shamelessly making me believe that you slept with the first guy that came just a few days after our meeting - he spat on me angrier than ever.

- And what could I do? Tell you that you were the father? I had to tell you this has upset everyone's life there? Have you forgotten that you were with another woman? That there was another woman. I should say yes, just to make you feel guilty and especially force you to have a bond with me that for sure you do not want? – I asked rhetoric trying to explain why I behave in that way.

- You really believed that I did not want you? But since you came, I did nothing to make you understand that I love you. Arohi, invent a better lie, because this just does not stand up – he pointed out to me fooling me and it was then that I saw over and a resounding slap went straight towards his face, but unfortunately the gentleman saw it and was able to block the my hand before it hit his face - sorry, but you have already hit and it's hurt - he said he continued to hold my arm as he smiled sarcastically.

The memory of the two slapping one before he escaped and one in Chennai when he had revealed to have another woman came back stronger than ever in my mind.

I freed myself from his grip and start taking my things. I was going to start cry loudly.

- What are you doing? –he asked me seeing that I was closing everything.

- I take my things. Now I go home as I'm late of an hour and a half - I said, checking the time and I head toward the door of my office.

Arjun would never forgive, never. We had played the last chance to be together and at that point I realized that maybe it was destiny, that perhaps our love was born under an unlucky star.

- You can not forgive me? Arjun Sorry, you do not want to forgive that is different, but that's okay. I gave up to you twice already, I'll do a third time. I can not be angry with you if your love is not as strong as my thought was, if not as strong as mine. Only one thing I ask. You let me down so many times, perhaps too many, but do not do the same with children -I told him and decided to quit fighting with tears and the heart seemed to have shattered into a thousand pieces.

I did not give him no time to reply. I walked to the door and I looked at him and my eyes conveyed a message to him alone, a single painful message: goodbye my love.

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 05 June 2011 at 9:05am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

rezah_razaRESHMA_89garvitaarorakhadija-kmhkmhalltheway123saku1122indianamericanchristmasMsFuzzybear69_AnjaliArora_mad4karanSHAHAD971Sp666silverleavesThugAngelpiamistsezodishdirection-anzaeram--sia-princess_star11channi_starartasongcouplemaaneet_crazyprincess14dakshumhatreZannat.M00NA..anshita..rasika_DSmysticloversoni4evamIsHeZ.x.vrshn.Jin.lara3110kavyasamMyInspirationz..Akaisha..mchopraAnjalii...xXxbrainychild92Naughtynatty-dark.horse--TeekhiMishti-...vibha...Arjuhisis.Dulcetmoonkmhtina_1234

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Sowie, next time reunion scene as I'm not sure how to make itErmmErmmErmm

Dramatic way or Romantic way?ErmmI have to think more about it.
But pakka, next time your fav. scene.

Will post the promo once I'm sure about what to doWink

Thanks for your suppport.

Take care
Parm

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 05 June 2011 at 9:08am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122khadija-kmhkmhalltheway123PriyaK.MsFuzzybear69ThugAngelpiamistsezo-anzaeram-indianamericanSHAHAD971Sapphire-sia-maaneet_crazyprincess14songcoupleCoffeeAddictrasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.xkavyasam.vrshn.Jin.lara3110-TeekhiMishti-...vibha...Arjuhisis..Akaisha..mchopraAnjalii...xXxNaughtynatty

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
res for update??? i'm excited!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

res for update??? i'm excited!! :D

Varshini done the upd...enjoy itBig smile
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ahh...me first yayy!!

WildestDreams

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
u made me cru agn!!
u r indeed a gifted writer!!

WildestDreams

WildestDreams
WildestDreams

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

u made me cru agn!!
u r indeed a gifted writer!!

*D'oh* againOuchOuchOuchnext time no cry promisee...thanks for liking itBig smile

Go to top