Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:Precious Forever #2 Complete| NEW SURPRISE P.69 (Page 23)

tanu111a Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
luved the update.u know parm the emotions u brings in ur writing is ur uniqueness n it make ur ff the most spl one. n now abt the next part as u said there is no room of forgiveness in arjun eyes. i guess arjun is not able to forgive her for hurting herself in such an extent. he should questioned her what was the need of going through so much pain?its true arjun led a very dull life without arohi but its also true arohi life was also the same even much more dull. the pain through which she had to go when her children used to feel the need of their dad can giv anyone the most painful feeling of this point i guess arjun should feel the pain of his arohi n his will b selfless luv frm his side.fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo Senior Member

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

both parts amazing. what else is there to say that no one else has, so i would just like to say amazing/awsome/super/fabulous/fantastic. and many more good one but not coming into my head right now. hope you update sooner than the date you stated.

ThugAngel Senior Member

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Yea me Happy happy happy!!! both parts amazing, I always enjoy your writing. 
Hugs Graphic #6

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Originally posted by brainychild92

what do you mean no room for forgiveness! yeh arohi bhi.. tu kya ajmeeri baba hai.. sab ka future par leti hai..  AANKHON SE!  lol     

it was a suprise to see two updates.. enjoyed that and cant wait to read the new one.. but i realllyyy can't wait for the next part...  that should be LONG and INTENSE! especially after the mix up arohi did!

ya i remember being a kid.. making decisions were so much easier and it was all black and white.. bhare hoke saare colors nazar aa jate hain:(   lol

cant wiat for more!!! thanks for the pm:D
ROFLHaha, made me laugh so loudlyROFLOh god..I had to reply you nowROFLThanks for lilking it buddy..means a ton for me. The next chapter would be long for long don't knowLOLbut it'll be longStar.
take care
btw what is your name?Embarrassed

lol...  i don't give out my name on public forums..sry
just call me anything ..brainy or something...  cant wait for more:D:D
soni4eva IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
both da parts were amazzin yay arjun iz bak cnt w8 4 da nxt update plzz cont soon

princess14 Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
yayyy that was a great update and loved the surprised double update! :)

continue soon and plz PM me about your new FF as well!
justprati Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i m usually a silent reader in IF bt i hav read all ur ffs n os n must say ur an awesome writer n this 1 is d bst among all...thnx 4 sharin such a beautiful piece of writing wid us...jst cant get enough readin ur fab pieces...plz update soon n pm :)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Luk hu's bac wid her long comment after so aka pyaari Anjali...TongueLOLEmbarrassed..hehe i'm sure you must b surprised n happy once you see my comment in blue again..LOL.LOL.LOL
Firstly i re-read ur FF from stratch in 2 days to refresh my memoryTongueLOL
Secondly...I'm so sorry i didn't read each tym u updated.Disapprove..and that i didn't comment for so long...Cry *holds ears*Embarrassed...i kno u will forgive meTongue
Thirdly...this FF is terrific..!!.StarStarStar...just like the IHLS which is my most faveHeart...but this one has made me cry the mostCry.Cry.Cry.Cry
Parm...hats of to you for writing so freely...Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap..n not to mention giivng us double treats.Star...each time your writing just gets better n better..Star..u always give me a reason to praise youStarEmbarrassed...your imagination is just amazing..!! your FF's r just like dese lovely fairytales n have that feelEmbarrassed
This FF has made me cry the most...Cry.Cry.Cry..i had no idea that it was guna b so sad in the beginningCry.Cry.Cry.Cry...I'm in love wid this FF...Heart..that i dnt want it to don't think abt ending this FF for sum timeEvil Smile..LOL...n thank god Sid doesn't love arohi..LOL..warna i wud have sent u a PM wid ande and tomato'sEvil Smile..ROFLROFL...wen i first read the first part i thot Aru and Geet were arohi n Sid's childrenShocked...i was guna stop reading the FF..Ouch..but den i thot of reading onTongue...n den dill ko thandak mile jab i read they r not Sid and arohi's children...*heart cools down*..LOL..after each chapter u leave so much suspense...itna toh KMH2 main bhi nahi dikhaya..LOL.LOL.LOL...but Sid has been a great support to arohi...a true best friend friendThumbs Up
Super Happy that Geet aka Daljeet and Aru aka Arjunpreet r arjuhi's childrenDay Dreaming...n the way you have described dem..their innocence..geet's smartnessWink..Aru's way of teasing geet is the bonding between arohi n her kids...n arjun n dem...aww it's just sooo cute...they cudn't get any cuter than thisEmbarrassed.Embarrassed.Embarrassed...I love the way you have made this FF emotional and intense..Clap.Clap.Clap..the Flashbacks of arjuhi's love life wen they were teens is so sweet...that time they were immature..but the seperation made both mature...esp arjun...i hated that part where he was mean to arohiAngryOuch..but wen i read his POV..i understood everything...again Kudo's to ur style os writing that makes us so connected wid the charcters...Star.Star.Star...Hug...wen arohi decided that she wud go to Chandigarh..i knew that arjuhi wud sum how try to make up...wud realise they still love each other...they still have dose feelings which they had 5 years back...n that happened onlyEmbarrassed...wen u described arjun holidng arohi's wrist..sent a shiver down my spine tooBlushing..uff arjun is always guna b a passionate lover..whether thats onscreen or in FF's...makes me love him even more...Heart..i wud love this to b made into a show..maybe KMH3Tongue..or a new story wid KK2...cuz i kno KK2 wud do full justice to the show..their rolesStar..the intensity n emotions between arjuhi...they r made for the roles in this FF onlyThumbs Up...Karan is at his best wen it cums to romantic roles...n same wid being a thug..WinkDay Dreaming
Arjun calling arohi Senorita...DDLJ ki yaad diladiEmbarrassed..but arjuhi make this super unique...Star...the update where they have their dance on two songs was really intense...i wish arjuhi had kissed..i wish they wud have hugged so passionatelyHeartDay Dreaming..because after 5 years...their meeting has made their love more passionate and more intense...I'm sure you kno where i am going at Parm...LOL.LOL.LOL..yes yes..i want a passionate hug between arjuhi...i hope we get 2 c a update where arjuhi spend the whole day together...sumwhere alone..where it's just them two..BlushingBlushingBlushing...Please do write that update Parm...TongueEmbarrassed..and i so wanna see the happy family...the family where it's just arjuhi, Aru and Geet..HeartDay Dreaming
The nite which arjuhi have...the nite in chennai was just full of madness and their emotional was justified..arjun was repending on how he treated arohi..he cudn't live without her..his life wasn't a life without her...wid her, he had a life..n arohi too..even after the big heart break she got from the man she loved..she found solace in his arms..with the man she still lovesEmbarrassed
this is the 3rd FF i have read where Shefali-Rajveer r either in love or married or have kids..ROFLROFL..but happy he is dead in this oneDancing..ROFLROFL..lekin jaate jaate he created problems for arjuhiAngry...n seperated them for 5yearsAngryOuch...Rashi has always been a support to arohi...Star Hug
arjun has becum a doctor..Clap.Clap.Clap...i'm happy he has becum a mature man nowThumbs Up..not a thug...just a normal personEmbarrassed...but special to arohiHeart
thank god Gauri is not evil in this FF..!!LOL i'm glad she understood arjuhi's love...Clap.Clap.Clap
waiting for the next update...hopefully we will get 2 c arjuhi's reunion...arohi telling arjun y she didn't tell him...n hopefully we will get a update where it's just arjuhi..together...alone..wid sum passionate n intense scenes..Day Dreaming...n make sure they get married too..TongueLOL
Thanks for this mindblowing FF ParmEmbarrassed..Hug Hug Hug...contd soon...n congo for ur second threadParty

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 02 June 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top