FF:Precious Forever #2 Complete| NEW SURPRISE P.69 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago

This was the first FF I read when I first joined IF... the prologue and the short summary of the FF had me intrigued and fasinated straight away, making me want to know more 😊! I loved every part of this FF, your writing the way you decribed every little thing was amazing! You made me cry, laugh, happy, angry, shocked and sitting on the edge of my seat to know more... and love this Arjun and Arohi so much! plus their families and children 🤗. The FF was amazing, so upset the FF has finished looking forward to you new FF hehe! Your a superb writer keep at it. 👏

Thanks for writing this beautiful FF
and this FF will definately be precious forever to me ❤️
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago

Awesoem Parm 😃

plz sign me in 4 ur coming FF 😃
hi parm.

cant beleive this ff has finished, but it was your ff that i read first on if, and started reading as a silent reader, but eventually couldnt resist but coment on how much i loved your ff, and looking back since.

congrats and completing this ff and starting you new ff soon. i know i may not be first to read most likely the last but would love to receive as pm from you when you start the new one, i know i never have received for this ff for a while, but would love to read your new one. as i am a fan of your writing.

so thought this ff had finished a while ago, i,m glad it didnt as your ending was just perfect. like they say iceing on the cake.

all the best with what ever you do.

take care

saira
hey parm,

its mid august now - 15th of august - i was waiting desperately for this day so that i can remind you about MAUSAM.
waiting for it parm - please - start the new ff

priya
sowie..has been away for a week...you want the new FF or OMG? tell me
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

we are greedy ppl parm...we want both :):)
but since you said said you were not able to proceed with omg(temp.) we would like to read mausam!
its just that we love to read your work be it mausam or omg :)
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

parm, 
we want both. The first chapter of OMG was great. I loved the way he helped her and then winked in the end. 
Even Mausam seems interesting as Arohi is already married to Adi. What will happen next.

Parm
I haven't yet read Precious Forever, but will do so soon. But was just going through it and really loved the way you write and update. You are so methodical in your updates, index, promos - that it is a treat to read anything written by you. 
ALSO YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER. FROM WHAT I COULD MAKE OUT, YOU REALLY WEAVED THE STORY WELL AROUND EVERYBODY AND WROTE LONG CHAPTERS. PLEASE NEVER EVER STOP.
thanks a lot guys for the beautiful words...love all
Such an Amazing FF.. 
I m out of words all i can say is the FF was Awesome (its an understatement i tell u), Amazing...
👏
i had reserved somewhere but now it will be tedious to find the spot so i m writing here. I havnt been able to give my views on each of the things in ur FF that touched me, there r so many things that i wanted to say but cudnt. So to sum it, just want to say that its so beautiful Parm. all the Arjuhi FFs have been so special, but this wins them all. Brilliant plot and writing-so  complicated and emotional-this is currently my most favorite Arjuhi FF and will always be among the top list of my most loved FFs of all time :) thanks so much, will cherish it :)
Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago