Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The reason behind Maaneet's shortest SR..lol (Page 7)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Cry

[QUOTE=mansi95] nice explanation di...wer have been these many days????i missed u a lotCryCryHugand ur postsCry

oh...maan you start worrying abt you fans tooCryCryfans hai toh trp's hai..rememberOuchand the cvs proved themselves to be phenomenal and unique with the blink and miss sr...if u call it oneShockedi think they made the rushed up sr because they did'nt want to kill the fansROFLROFLROFL

Hi sweetie ..I was unable to log in due to link failure for 2 days ..yesterday late at night I logged in & made a pic post of Maaneet..missed all the fun with u all after the maha episode..Cry

Maan aapna khata khol diye hai & now wait for his original action which's yet to come .LOL
u would have gone mad if u had logged in yesterday after the epi di...everyone was on a crying spree...CryCryCryabout the thanda sr...CryCryCryaction???i seriously doubt...do u remember dat once i told u to be ready wid this song"dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye"i was rightShockedShockedShockedbut i hope to see sum romance...CryCryCry
Sweetie me too was crying dear...Cry
first after the episode & secondly I couldn't catch all of u..
what a SR it was ..All will remember for ages dear.Wink
 HAAN..history mein likha jayega...i jus heard dat they have edited the sr scenes..which means there is still continuation to see ...well its not confirmed newz..i jus heard it from a frnd of mineCryCryCry

No dear I don't think they'll continue ..they'll be shown sleeping in each others arms in the morning...Confused
so no hopes...but I've heard that DD & GC shooted yesterday .Wink.god knows for which sequence...but I've no expectations from the cv's..they r the biggest fool coz they mishandled the hottest couple ever.
and the rest is our imaginationDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingi say the lantern is the biggest culpritAngryAngry[/QUOTE

Ha ayse lagtaa hai ki we witnessed the 18th century SR in this 21st century.LOLlantern se cv's ke dimaag ko jala dena chahiye..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra-MansiKohli-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Shanzy ,Sweetie ..see I'm giving u all a treat...LOL its created by a friend from fb long back..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzyamourfouGC-MansiKohli-anshra

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

LOL

Cry

[QUOTE=mansi95] nice explanation di...wer have been these many days????i missed u a lotCryCryHugand ur postsCry

oh...maan you start worrying abt you fans tooCryCryfans hai toh trp's hai..rememberOuchand the cvs proved themselves to be phenomenal and unique with the blink and miss sr...if u call it oneShockedi think they made the rushed up sr because they did'nt want to kill the fansROFLROFLROFL

Hi sweetie ..I was unable to log in due to link failure for 2 days ..yesterday late at night I logged in & made a pic post of Maaneet..missed all the fun with u all after the maha episode..Cry

Maan aapna khata khol diye hai & now wait for his original action which's yet to come .LOL
u would have gone mad if u had logged in yesterday after the epi di...everyone was on a crying spree...CryCryCryabout the thanda sr...CryCryCryaction???i seriously doubt...do u remember dat once i told u to be ready wid this song"dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye"i was rightShockedShockedShockedbut i hope to see sum romance...CryCryCry
Sweetie me too was crying dear...Cry
first after the episode & secondly I couldn't catch all of u..
what a SR it was ..All will remember for ages dear.Wink
 HAAN..history mein likha jayega...i jus heard dat they have edited the sr scenes..which means there is still continuation to see ...well its not confirmed newz..i jus heard it from a frnd of mineCryCryCry

No dear I don't think they'll continue ..they'll be shown sleeping in each others arms in the morning...Confused
so no hopes...but I've heard that DD & GC shooted yesterday .Wink.god knows for which sequence...but I've no expectations from the cv's..they r the biggest fool coz they mishandled the hottest couple ever.
and the rest is our imaginationDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingi say the lantern is the biggest culpritAngryAngry[/QUOTE

Ha ayse lagtaa hai ki we witnessed the 18th century SR in this 21st century.LOLlantern se cv's ke dimaag ko jala dena chahiye..Angry
haan di..unki dimaag ki batti bhuj gayi..i wonder if they eat mentosROFLROFLi think the cvs have sum connection with the ancient peopleROFLROFLor else they had wanted the sr to be fast as in this generation everything is veryy phastOuchOuch
-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Shanzy ,Sweetie ..see I'm giving u all a treat...LOL its created by a friend from fb long back..
kab tak hum in pics ka sahara lete rahenge???i say RTM was their sr onscreen and tip tip barsa pani offscreenLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzytazeen_29amourfouGCbobby13rocks

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
  OMG! bobby u rocked it again dear ...perfect captions ...perfect timings...hope to see some passionate continuation today...and agree cv's are acuatually puzzled with the hottness of this unbelievable sizzling jori....

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]Shanzy ,Sweetie ..see I'm giving u all a treat...LOL its created by a friend from fb long back..
kab tak hum in pics ka sahara lete rahenge???i say RTM was their sr onscreen and tip tip barsa pani offscreenLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE

Me too think so..as I've already said that RTM was more passionate then this so-called SR & tip tip toh we enjoyed to the core..so much fun we had in posting topics with those pics..that was the best time of enjoyment we all had in the forum..

-MansiKohli-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

OMG! bobby u rocked it again dear ...perfect captions ...perfect timings...hope to see some passionate continuation today...and agree cv's are acuatually puzzled with the hottness of this unbelievable sizzling jori....
Hey Taz ..thanxxx dear..I thought u may be busy as u told me yesterday..
but as per fb news no continuation of passionate scenes..they'll wake up in each other's arms in the morning...
Really the cv's r dumb-struck as what to do coz this jodi burns everyone with their scintillating chemistry...

tazeen_29

Go to top