Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Pehli SR mein : Dori kholi, dupatta hataya..shoulder Kiss..

2nd SR : Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss...

3rd SR :  Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss, forehead kiss...

4th SR :  Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss, forehead kiss, smelling the hair...🤣

God Knows WHEN the CVs will understand what is meant by SR ...😡

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Silentsoul thumbnail
what a post bobby...Like KBM we had extended marriage ...we will have extended SR           😆..though I am not going to trust Cvs anymore/////////////.in 2 days time you are only one who managed to bring smile to my face...You are filling sanjh gap very well...I miss her...when she will come back😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona1992

Awesome Bobby
🤣

Thanxxx dear..😊
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Pehli SR mein : Dori kholi, dupatta hataya..shoulder Kiss..

2nd SR : Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss...

3rd SR :  Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss, forehead kiss...

4th SR :  Dori Kholi, Dupatta Hataya, shoulder Kiss , Hand Kiss, forehead kiss, smelling the hair...🤣

God Knows WHEN the CVs will understand what is meant by SR ...😡

Nope Param vo bhul gaye after AA sr...unhe yaad rahna band ho gaya...mujhe lagta hain infinte SR ke baad vo samjhenge what is SR...tab MAAN papa ban payega
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

what a post bobby...Like KBM we had extended marriage ...we will have extended SR           😆..though I am not going to trust Cvs anymore/////////////.in 2 days time you are only one who managed to bring smile to my face...You are filling sanjh gap very well...I miss her...when she will come back😭

Hi dear ..thanxxx for liking my post...😊
actually for 2 days I couldn't come online due to link failure ..missed all of u a lot...😭
Thank god I've brought smiles in some faces..😃
Me too missing her a lot .😕.I called her a few days back ..she's enjoying her hols with family & busy with her assignments ..I'll let u know the exact date as to when she'll return..
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hi dear ..thanxxx for liking my post...😊
actually for 2 days I couldn't come online due to link failure ..missed all of u a lot...😭
Thank god I've brought smiles in some faces..😃
Me too missing her a lot .😕.I called her a few days back ..she's enjoying her hols with family & busy with her assignments ..I'll let u know the exact date as to when she'll return..

BOBBY THANKS FOR UR POST...ur post managed to bring thodha smile...thodha positivity in me...thodha magic shayd baki hai
Okie sanjh...so you called...her tell we do miss her...I spammed her pm box but she said na...she will not see those...DID she watch INDIAN TV most awaited and MOST DUD SR...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: kuls11

Nope Param vo bhul gaye after AA sr...unhe yaad rahna band ho gaya...mujhe lagta hain infinte SR ke baad vo samjhenge what is SR...tab MAAN papa ban payega
[/QUOTE

Chalo jab tak na cv's samaj paye ki SR kya hota hai...we've to bear these SR's of Maaneet...I mean as told by Param..😆

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: fiona18

very knotty 

Thanxxx for the compliment .😉.waise who's naughty Maan or me...😆
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail