Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

NEW ENTRY: GOOD NEWS :)

kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

You know that I was sure enough that naina will say yes to Abhi
because
iss show mein Abhi ki khadus mom ke baare me baat hoti rehti hai aaj kal, that vo bahut gusse wali, unka sab par raub hai
and naina ki bhi unse phone par baat huyi thi & I think they did not have a nice talk at that time
:)
to unka character to daalna hi hoga
yaani ki Abhi ki mom ki Naina se nahi jamegi & Naina ko Daksh ke paas jana hi hoga. 

And one more thing, Abhi is not shown as a negative character. He is a positive character. It's just that he is not aware of the fact that Daksh loves Naina.

So, Abhi bhi ek positive character ki tarah DakshNa ko unite karke chala jayega. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alu5123storytellerSSBNakshi-sidputul-Wanderer-Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirtiarora111

And one more thing, Abhi is not shown as a negative character. He is a positive character. It's just that he is not aware of the fact that Daksh loves Naina.

So, Abhi bhi ek positive character ki tarah DakshNa ko unite karke chala jayega. Tongue

@bald...!!! i 100000000000000000% agree with u that abhi's a nice guy n not a negative characterSmile... i love him so muchTongue... poor he, just is abused because he's in love...!!! Ouch

chala jayega Stern Smile... nahinnn Cry... i don't want abhi to leave... at least not so soon... i wish he gets another girl before he leaves Smile
kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by kirtiarora111

@bald...!!! i 100000000000000000% agree with u that abhi's a nice guy n not a negative characterSmile... i love him so muchTongue... poor he, just is abused because he's in love...!!! Ouch

chala jayega Stern Smile... nahinnn Cry... i don't want abhi to leave... at least not so soon... i wish he gets another girl before he leaves Smile

Ya, even i want that he should get a nice girl before leaving Smile
akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
dear CCBM mebhi esa hi socha gaya tha par hua kyaa
sidd and nivedita seperated and viren get more importance even though sid nivi main lead

so kahi yelog ccbm ki tarah SSBN ko bhiu barbad na kar de
kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

sidd and nivedita seperated and viren get more importance even though sid nivi main lead

SSBN mein aisa nai hoga, don't worry. CCBM to mujhe achcha bhi nahi lagta. I don't c that show. But yes, I know one thing they must have changed the lead because Viren looked smarter. Sid to mujhse dekha bhi nahi jata. And yes, SSBN mein aisa kuch nahi hoga kabhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

i dnt watch that show but i knw that happened in CCBM...!!

i want to say it might be that sid was never the lead... like dev in geet (i dnt watch that show either).. first everyone was like ok he's the lead.. but later gurmeet chaudry was found to be the protagonist...

but in ssbn we from always know that gaurav's the lead... n this show is different and will definitely have something special for us Smile
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i hope thats wht happens and everything is sweet and nice no more tears :(
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Will Naina really give a yes to Abhi?
Will Daksh confess his feelings at the terrace cuz we were shown Naina holding two rings in the promo?
One thing is for sure.
Abhi's role is definitely not small as Abhi's mom was introduced. I am sure she will not like Naina at all and will not accept her in the beginning. Whether she is a nice woman and if her feelings towards Naina will change is yet to be seen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index