India-Forums

Mayuresh (Page 3)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Thumbs Up
I liked Mayuresh in the beginning but now I really respect him. He had been very calm and composed. Handled all the situations very well. I lately noticed that he always smiles no matter what. He smiles all his teeth out, which is mesmerizing Big smile He is such a clean dancer and has so much grip on technique. Terence ka naam roshan kar diya Mayuresh ne LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainakanna

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I actually did not notice Mayuresh until DKS! His personality really showed to me through this show. He's not only handsome, but he's a humble and nice person. I think that's why his smile is so killer because he's good at heart too and that goodness shows through his smile! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madvi0404luv2danceakanna

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I actually did not notice Mayuresh until DKS! His personality really showed to me through this show. He's not only handsome, but he's a humble and nice person. I think that's why his smile is so killer because he's good at heart too and that goodness shows through his smile! Embarrassed
@bold - so true!! even in the limelight episode after Shiamak changed the scores...Mayu was all praise for him...he even went on to say that Shiamak had shocked him, becoz something like that had never ever happened on a reality show

@akanna - you are right...some of the contestants have gone back to being their old self...and others have gone on to be negative minded...Ouch

akannatulipbaby53

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Very nice post Thumbs Up thank you Smile
I liked Mayuresh in the beginning but now I really respect him. He had been very calm and composed. Handled all the situations very well. I lately noticed that he always smiles no matter what. He smiles all his teeth out, which is mesmerizing Big smile He is such a clean dancer and has so much grip on technique. Terence ka naam roshan kar diya Mayuresh ne LOL exactly!! i wish only that some other contestants would learn from him and practise it too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
MAyuresh,just love him for his wonderful performances...i was chagrined when he was out in did1 but nevertheless he was always the best...to be honest i'm always afraid when he does his magnific stunts...
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Agreed! Mayuresh has always been an extremely humble guy and not to forget a fantastic dancer. I have never seen him being involved in controversies, he lets his dancing do the talking instead! A gem of a person indeed! Awesome topic! Big smile

MKrayZeeakanna

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
He's such a cutiepie Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index