Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tam Ratings of LTL 01/05/2011 to 07/05/2011 (Page 2)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

OMG shreya. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe SSK ratings. seriously 0.9 and I think it's a new show. Right. that's a huge decrease in just one week.
2.13 rating for LTL is still very high for such a useless track. Hope it continues to fall even after IPL. tab ayega asli mazaa. Wink

I'm not surprised at all these rating are just like they always were. BUNL being Top 4 in Colors. I think LTL ratings may not improve after IPL. I didn't expect SSK do well from the beginning itself as it seemed boring but 0.9 seems too less for a new show. But the show may pickup after the Male lead's entry or simar's marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219-Ritz-TheRager

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
 Thanks for the info, Spandana, it dropped again good, introducing Datta doll, didn't workLOL
Thanks for sharing Shreya SSK down to 0.9 in just a week 'says a lot about this channelLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spandana11ivy_11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

OMG shreya. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe SSK ratings. seriously 0.9 and I think it's a new show. Right. that's a huge decrease in just one week.
2.13 rating for LTL is still very high for such a useless track. Hope it continues to fall even after IPL. tab ayega asli mazaa. Wink

I'm not surprised at all these rating are just like they always were. BUNL being Top 4 in Colors. I think LTL ratings may not improve after IPL. I didn't expect SSK do well from the beginning itself as it seemed boring but 0.9 seems too less for a new show. But the show may pickup after the Male lead's entry or simar's marriage.

Now thats the only hope for the show.
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I don't understand what's up with SRK appearing in some random show. Confused Even Gaurav Khanna is coming as a host in it. and now u said that Urmila and Terrance are coming in it as well.
This is the show produced by the makers of TMKOC. that's why I'm having a hard time believing such ratings. Neela Telefilms are pretty good but seems like Colors is the problem here. I have been watching TMKOC since the past 400 episodes and these guys know their work pretty damn well but then this show is totally different than TMKOC and hence I should not compare.Embarrassed I haven't watched SSK as I have vowed never to watch Berang. LOL
We can hope for LCL to end but it will never end so easily. It will have to murder "only 200" fans before it ends. LOL the ratings will surely pick up after IPL but I want to see how long LCL survives coz Colors isn't a channel to promote LCL. BUN will always come first. LOL Jab tak BUN hai, LCL # 4 hi rehega. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I don't understand what's up with SRK appearing in some random show. Confused Even Gaurav Khanna is coming as a host in it. and now u said that Urmila and Terrance are coming in it as well.
This is the show produced by the makers of TMKOC. that's why I'm having a hard time believing such ratings. Neela Telefilms are pretty good but seems like Colors is the problem here. I have been watching TMKOC since the past 400 episodes and these guys know their work pretty damn well but then this show is totally different than TMKOC and hence I should not compare.Embarrassed I haven't watched SSK as I have vowed never to watch Berang. LOL
We can hope for LCL to end but it will never end so easily. It will have to murder "only 200" fans before it ends. LOL the ratings will surely pick up after IPL but I want to see how long LCL survives coz Colors isn't a channel to promote LCL. BUN will always come first. LOL Jab tak BUN hai, LCL # 4 hi rehega. LOL

SSK is produced by the makers of Saathiya Saath Nibhana. Neela telefilms are producing Hamari Saas Leela for them which is yet to start. Now I hope you have your answers regarding the content of SSK. LOL!
As for LCL...I feel that the show has endeared itself to Colors by going by orders. So Like Bhagyavidhata which ran for atleast a year more than it should have(if not more) LCL too will keep on and on. Otherwise what excuse will they give to the PH to wind up the show? "We are sorry but we are stupid. So we take your show off air". Instead they will say "Take idea no 2989999334345566 and implement it and see how well the show does". I am convinced that for the very same reason BVD stayed on air for so long. Now only ray of hope is the jinx a certain someone brings to every show he is associated with. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutemnx12Pooja_219-Ritz-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Thanks for shearing shreya.Big smile

But SSK ratings r ROFL,

But yes LTL is still safe despite all the carp they showing ErmmConfused, no wonder they think that the show still can go on!!!AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

BUNL. Nice.  LOL
@ bold:  Really. Shocked I really pray and hope you are right. I strongly believe ratings of all shows after IPL will pick up. Since LTL has joined BUN and hence LTL will also pick up since no story sells a lot better than a show that has a story. Ouch New turns/twists without giving a valid explanation as to what happened leads to audience watching it a lot more and that's exactly what Colors creative team is doing right now. All of original LTL-1 characters will be out of LTL by the end of May and then new characters will join or have already joined leading to audience wondering whatever happened to Dutta-Baji and why is Nakusha no longer Nakusha. more confusion, more audience, more trps and then eventually the audience will get fed up of no explanation as to what happened and hence the wrap up of the show in the most horrible way that will be possible or it could be that the new audience will love the new characters coz they are an exact copy of the original characters but obviously PH/Colors will run out of story ( they think they still have a story) but will still continue to run the show until it's last breath i.e. lower TRPs.
SSK hasn't had a male lead entry. pehle batana tha. LOL well I guess that'll be it's only hope then.

Edited by -Ritz- - 16 May 2011 at 2:37am
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

SSK is produced by the makers of Saathiya Saath Nibhana. Neela telefilms are producing Hamari Saas Leela for them which is yet to start. Now I hope you have your answers regarding the content of SSK. LOL!
As for LCL...I feel that the show has endeared itself to Colors by going by orders. So Like Bhagyavidhata which ran for atleast a year more than it should have(if not more) LCL too will keep on and on. Otherwise what excuse will they give to the PH to wind up the show? "We are sorry but we are stupid. So we take your show off air". Instead they will say "Take idea no 2989999334345566 and implement it and see how well the show does". I am convinced that for the very same reason BVD stayed on air for so long. Now only ray of hope is the jinx a certain someone brings to every show he is associated with. LOL

LOL and I thought it was produced by Neela Telefilms. I knew I was off somewhere. LOL But Saathiya is doing pretty well but even that show has no story and hence I'm guessing SSK will have no story and hence Awesome ratings. it's amazing how shows do so well with zero storyline. Ouch
Yeah only hope is that someone. Wink LOL  LCL will go on and on and on. they are making LCL look like a new show without having to invest in a new show and since their new shows are not working and well LTL will work coz some portion of the audience is still waiting for someone to enter back into the show.Embarrassed I'm still waiting even though I know he won't come back but D-N eternal love story hai na. Embarrassed I like 29899999343434 idea. LOL yeap they are going to be experimenting with LCL till it's last days.

Edited by -Ritz- - 16 May 2011 at 2:31am

Go to top