Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tam Ratings of LTL 01/05/2011 to 07/05/2011 - Page 2

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LTLFan

I'm not surprised at all these rating are just like they always were. BUNL being Top 4 in Colors. I think LTL ratings may not improve after IPL. I didn't expect SSK do well from the beginning itself as it seemed boring but 0.9 seems too less for a new show. But the show may pickup after the Male lead's entry or simar's marriage.

Now thats the only hope for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand what's up with SRK appearing in some random show. ðŸ˜• Even Gaurav Khanna is coming as a host in it. and now u said that Urmila and Terrance are coming in it as well.
This is the show produced by the makers of TMKOC. that's why I'm having a hard time believing such ratings. Neela Telefilms are pretty good but seems like Colors is the problem here. I have been watching TMKOC since the past 400 episodes and these guys know their work pretty damn well but then this show is totally different than TMKOC and hence I should not compare.😳 I haven't watched SSK as I have vowed never to watch Berang. 😆
We can hope for LCL to end but it will never end so easily. It will have to murder "only 200" fans before it ends. 😆 the ratings will surely pick up after IPL but I want to see how long LCL survives coz Colors isn't a channel to promote LCL. BUN will always come first. 😆 Jab tak BUN hai, LCL # 4 hi rehega. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

I don't understand what's up with SRK appearing in some random show. ðŸ˜• Even Gaurav Khanna is coming as a host in it. and now u said that Urmila and Terrance are coming in it as well.
This is the show produced by the makers of TMKOC. that's why I'm having a hard time believing such ratings. Neela Telefilms are pretty good but seems like Colors is the problem here. I have been watching TMKOC since the past 400 episodes and these guys know their work pretty damn well but then this show is totally different than TMKOC and hence I should not compare.😳 I haven't watched SSK as I have vowed never to watch Berang. 😆
We can hope for LCL to end but it will never end so easily. It will have to murder "only 200" fans before it ends. 😆 the ratings will surely pick up after IPL but I want to see how long LCL survives coz Colors isn't a channel to promote LCL. BUN will always come first. 😆 Jab tak BUN hai, LCL # 4 hi rehega. 😆

SSK is produced by the makers of Saathiya Saath Nibhana. Neela telefilms are producing Hamari Saas Leela for them which is yet to start. Now I hope you have your answers regarding the content of SSK. LOL!
As for LCL...I feel that the show has endeared itself to Colors by going by orders. So Like Bhagyavidhata which ran for atleast a year more than it should have(if not more) LCL too will keep on and on. Otherwise what excuse will they give to the PH to wind up the show? "We are sorry but we are stupid. So we take your show off air". Instead they will say "Take idea no 2989999334345566 and implement it and see how well the show does". I am convinced that for the very same reason BVD stayed on air for so long. Now only ray of hope is the jinx a certain someone brings to every show he is associated with. 😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for shearing shreya.😃

But SSK ratings r 🤣,

But yes LTL is still safe despite all the carp they showing 🤔😕, no wonder they think that the show still can go on!!!😡🤢

-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LTLFan

I'm not surprised at all these rating are just like they always were. BUNL being Top 4 in Colors. I think LTL ratings may not improve after IPL. I didn't expect SSK do well from the beginning itself as it seemed boring but 0.9 seems too less for a new show. But the show may pickup after the Male lead's entry or simar's marriage.

BUNL. Nice.  😆
@ bold:  Really. 😲 I really pray and hope you are right. I strongly believe ratings of all shows after IPL will pick up. Since LTL has joined BUN and hence LTL will also pick up since no story sells a lot better than a show that has a story. New turns/twists without giving a valid explanation as to what happened leads to audience watching it a lot more and that's exactly what Colors creative team is doing right now. All of original LTL-1 characters will be out of LTL by the end of May and then new characters will join or have already joined leading to audience wondering whatever happened to Dutta-Baji and why is Nakusha no longer Nakusha. more confusion, more audience, more trps and then eventually the audience will get fed up of no explanation as to what happened and hence the wrap up of the show in the most horrible way that will be possible or it could be that the new audience will love the new characters coz they are an exact copy of the original characters but obviously PH/Colors will run out of story ( they think they still have a story) but will still continue to run the show until it's last breath i.e. lower TRPs.
SSK hasn't had a male lead entry. pehle batana tha. 😆 well I guess that'll be it's only hope then.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

SSK is produced by the makers of Saathiya Saath Nibhana. Neela telefilms are producing Hamari Saas Leela for them which is yet to start. Now I hope you have your answers regarding the content of SSK. LOL!
As for LCL...I feel that the show has endeared itself to Colors by going by orders. So Like Bhagyavidhata which ran for atleast a year more than it should have(if not more) LCL too will keep on and on. Otherwise what excuse will they give to the PH to wind up the show? "We are sorry but we are stupid. So we take your show off air". Instead they will say "Take idea no 2989999334345566 and implement it and see how well the show does". I am convinced that for the very same reason BVD stayed on air for so long. Now only ray of hope is the jinx a certain someone brings to every show he is associated with. 😆

LOL and I thought it was produced by Neela Telefilms. I knew I was off somewhere. 😆 But Saathiya is doing pretty well but even that show has no story and hence I'm guessing SSK will have no story and hence Awesome ratings. it's amazing how shows do so well with zero storyline.
Yeah only hope is that someone. 😉 😆  LCL will go on and on and on. they are making LCL look like a new show without having to invest in a new show and since their new shows are not working and well LTL will work coz some portion of the audience is still waiting for someone to enter back into the show.😳 I'm still waiting even though I know he won't come back but D-N eternal love story hai na. 😳 I like 29899999343434 idea. 😆 yeap they are going to be experimenting with LCL till it's last days.
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
@Ritu: Yep...SNS basically has no story. It is a string of events around a wealthy Gujju family...very similar to YRKKH. Shows like YRKKH and SNS are every channel's dream. They can go on and on if the characters click. In SNS' case the character of the mother-in-law has clicked with the audience. SSK hasnt clicked so far. But I think the main characters revolve around Simar's sasural so Colors will bank on them for now.
"they are making LCL look like a new show without having to invest in a new show and since their new shows are not working and well LTL will work coz some portion of the audience is still waiting for someone to enter back into the show." - I think thats exactly working to LTL's advantage. Other shows on Colors are crappier.
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy guys..
This is the top 10 program list from 16th May'2011 Hindustan Times
[HT Business]

LTL is @ 6

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no again this is caus they keep spreading news of Duttas return
TheRager thumbnail
This is amap ratings...usually channels go by the TAM ratings.