....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by MERARAI

Finally got to reply...I agree criticism on every aspect of the show is not healthy...like you said we miss out on the good aspects of the show...

Like you said negativity breeds negativity...I absolutely agree..coz at times I feel we get influenced by other people's reviews and watch it on the basis of that..and continue on ...which might not have been the case..had we watched it before reading someone else's review...I would urge people to actually watch the show and then review based on what you see rather than what you read on the forum.

Having said that I would say healthy criticism is very important and as we all know cvs look out for it on the forum. Smile

Kesariyaaa has spoken.Hug

Constructive criticism is healthy but repeating it over again like a broken record gets tiresome.

LOL...it's as if you all are waiting for me to break the silence Embarrassed

Of courseLOL! Is there any reason to doubt itWink? Once you have met the requirements, you'll know for I'll go back to calling you Sacheee!LOL

Tanths..prefers to call me Kesariyaaa now...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Finally got to reply...I agree criticism on every aspect of the show is not healthy...like you said we miss out on the good aspects of the show...

Like you said negativity breeds negativity...I absolutely agree..coz at times I feel we get influenced by other people's reviews and watch it on the basis of that..and continue on ...which might not have been the case..had we watched it before reading someone else's review...I would urge people to actually watch the show and then review based on what you see rather than what you read on the forum.

Having said that I would say healthy criticism is very important and as we all know cvs look out for it on the forum. Smile

A Bang On Post,Poojie ...It is as u say...we will be presenting our view...for a full on POV...watch the show  and form ur own ..that way u will not get influenced by the way we think ...

Healthy criticism is  not only important but needed to keep the show  on the popularity graph...it is when negative criticism  comes into play that one must be  cautious..

MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

but i feel MKAP has lost its position and also conept toh 200 episodes pehle hi door ho gaya...i thought prats will fight eveteasing...but...theey changed whole story...
hi my dear friend never seen u before well ab pura serial sirf ak hi baat par to nahi chal sakta na age bhi barhna hota hai just try to understand
and tanthya dii will comment on it later sorryOuch

Tanthya Dii has commented , Mushkii...

Tum kahan thi, Aaj nazar nahi aayi..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Much needed post di Clap , i was afraid to be active as in the past in the forum because stating one's POV is being taken in a wrong way and i almost thought of being a silent reader but then ofcourse remembered this is an open forum and freedom of thought  and expression is still intact...

i too find criticism in the forum sometimes justified but most of the times demeaning n unwanted on certain characters or even actors...we must understand that if the CV's are intelligent enough to create such brilliant characters they could well be trusted to shape them up too according to the requirement of the story...some flexibility is always allowed for general soap characters...let them do their job and apply their creativity...too much criticism would do more harm than good to our fav show...

and its the love of MKAP that keeps us together , whatever difference in opinion or dislike of tracks and characters we have...Smile we will be with MKAP ,all the time, come hell or whatever...Smile long live MKAP... Big smile

Yes..It was about time that  this Forum  relaxed a bit ...Hmmm part  of the problem arose bec few readers misunderstood the posters post's and jumped to erroneous conclusion  with out giving the benefit of doubt to the poster.. Had they just pm'ed the said poster and sought clarification, I m sure a bit of the the negativism would have decreased...but by not doing tht we carried our  misjudgement to all their posts and thought of it in a rigid way ...giving rise to many a acrimonious arguments...Lets hope tht we stay united in the upcoming days cos it will be surely gut wrenching for all the P n K  lovers..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...ClapClapClapBig smile 

Coming to the topic, I feel therez lot of speculations going on d forum about future track,whether Krishan will divorce Pratigya,will he betray her ands so,I whud say by making speculations on what has NOT happpned whud spoil the image of d show among d members who rarely visits d forum,as it'll give d wrong impression about the show to them...on weekend also i made it clear to a old member that therez nowhere mentioned that K has agreed for d second wedding or what...So yes i feel we shud not speculate or pass our reviwes on what has NOT happned,lets wait first and then after watching d track we'll pass our reviewes on that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma....Poojie....tanthya

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thank you, totally agree , first paragraph are exact words come to mind while reading some of the comments.

telstratanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

This was the Show which brought us all together... we the people of different Race, Religion,Region  bound  together  by our love of MKAP... we have become friends thanks to this show, we have exchanged our life histories, stood by when our friends were going through a bad phase, laughed with them when they were in a merry mood, have lent a shoulder when they needed a support...ALL This has been possible because of a show called  'MANN KI AWAZ PRATIGYA

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...Big smile 

Coming to the topic, I feel therez lot of speculations going on d forum about future track,whether Krishan will divorce Pratigya,will he betray her ands so,I whud say by making speculations on what has NOT happpned whud spoil the image of d show among d members who rarely visits d forum,as it'll give d wrong impression about the show to them...on weekend also i made it clear to a old member that therez nowhere mentioned that K has agreed for d second wedding or what...So yes i feel we shud not speculate or pass our reviwes on what has NOT happned,lets wait first and then after watching d track we'll pass our reviewes on that...

I absolutely agree with you Pragati..ClapClapClap..The other woman track has not been mentioned any where yet...so let's keep that bit down until and unless it happens...

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

This part i luved d most...soo true is it...Big smile 

@ Blue...So True  !1

When I opened tht Sbb thread that said Amma plans on the  XYZ stuff ...All went nuclear and completely by passed Amma and Latched on to Krishna and began the  Amma Song [ I mean lamenting n going OTT]  ...I was dumbfounded to say the  least ...for  I had made it very clear in the first and in all the post that it is AMMA who is doing and never in the segment has it been mentioned that K has anything to do with it...and from the  reaction , I might have as well stitched my lips together...That was a traumatic 4 days LOLLOLLOL

---Yemi---

Go to top